Halloween Special!!! (2019)

It was a cool afternoon, a soft breeze carried through the autumn trees (since I know it's Autumn for most of you ;3) and bright red and orange leaves slowly coated the ground. The sun shone brightly in the clear sky as birds flew around, singing sweet songs. It was peaceful, quiet.

"UGH!" A (f/c) (a/t) let out a growl as she stomped through the crunchy fallen leaves, "I can't believe it!"

(Y/N) the (a/t) was on her way home after a very unsuccessful trip to the costume store. She had ordered a specific costume for the party she was meant to attend tonight, but it had arrived in a few sizes too small.

It turned out, it was a kid's costume. The shop itself admitted to not being clear about that online, and the (a/t) thankfully got her money back, but now her costume was ruined, and she had nothing to wear to the party.

There was only one person who could help her, she just dreaded the type of costumes her friend would have.

"Hey Rouge?" (Y/N) held a phone to her ear.

"Hey hun, what's the matter?" A sultry voice came through the phone, "You better not be cancelling on my party."

"No no." The (a/t) scratched her head, "The opposite actually. I've had a costume malfunction, do you have anything that will help me out?"

"Hmm..."

"Nothing sexy please for the love of the Gods."

A chuckle came from the voice over the line, "Hun, you'd rock sexy. Come over to mine and we can go through what I have. Then you can help me set up."

The (a/t) let out a sigh, "Alright Rouge, see you soon."

She hung up, before turning mid-step and heading the other way. Why did the she-(a/t) regret this decision already? She tried not to think about it on her walk to possible embarrassing doom.

After a while, (Y/N) finally arrived at Club Rouge. The lights above the building were currently off, since the club doesn't open until 9pm that night, but the front door was decked out in cobwebs and other spooky scary things.

She looked around, before walking down the side of the building and knocking on the door camouflaged in the wall. A small peep hole opened, a cyan eye peeking out, before it closed and the door itself opened.

A white bat stood there, a hand on her him and a mischievous smirk on her muzzle. Her make-up was done to look gothic, black eye-shadow and eyeliner covered her eyes. Her lips were red, and her nails, which were normally hidden by gloves, were also red.

She wore a tight black top, still managing to keep her famous sweetheart neckline, lined with small red jewels. Her black pants disappearing into combat boots, and the (a/t) wondered if she was cheating and using half of her G.U.N outfit.

"A vampire? Guess it's a good thing you have actual fangs." She giggled slightly, "And are a bat."

"Stereotypes are normally boring, but it's one that works perfectly for me." The bat shrugged, before stepping aside, "Come on in, I'll show you what I've got."

The girl nodded to the other, before making her way into the secret entrance. You see, Rouge lived above the club, and she had invested in having a personal party room below the dancefloor, so if she wanted any personal parties, her friends could chill out separately. It helped a lot since most of them were basically celebrities.

The room had a purple glow to it, paper bats and hedgehog hung from the ceiling, along with bones and pumpkins. A few skeletons of some Mobians, what looked like a bear, a cat, and a bird, had also been hung on the wall. They were clearly cheap plastic, but the lighting still made it sort of eerie.