Sonic X Pregnant!Reader - @Sketchisk

No one knew how it happened, it was just so sudden. You had only been together for a month, but since Sonic is all about speed, things escalated pretty fast and...

Well...

You were pregnant.

And not only that, but you had a heap of enemies too.

So you were doing absolutely fantastic.

Sonic was currently holding your hair back as you leant over the toilet, rubbing your back absent minded-ly. He was still in shock. Everyone was. Who wouldn't be?

"I'm sorry..." Sonic mumbled behind you as you threw up again. It's all he had been saying.

You tried to say something back but felt no need. What was there to say? 'It's fine, totally wanted a baby' just didn't seem right. And it wasn't right. You weren't ready to have children, no way in the world are you prepared for this.

You didn't even want children.

And yet here you are. Throat burning and losing friends by the second.

"J-Just get me some water..." You mumbled, holding your head.

The hedgehog nodded and ran off, coming back moments later with a cool glass of water. You sipped it slowly, just wanting to get rid of the taste of bile from your mouth. There was a rapid knock at the front door, and you wondered who it could be this time.

All your other friends had already visited and, mostly shunned you, others said they'd be there for support, but you could tell they were just saying that to sound like good friends.

The one person you didn't want it to be was Amy. Boy she would kill you.

"I'll get it..." Sonic rubbed your back, "You stay here.."

He ran to the front door, and you tried to watch from the bathroom, but there was a wall in the way. Turning back to the toilet you screwed your nose up and flushed it, standing and washing your hands. At least you felt better now.

You quickly brushed your teeth, making sure to get rid of the putrid taste and smell of sick. Sonic seemed to be taking a while, maybe it was one of your kind friends. You sighed, you had better go out there, you needed to talk to him about this anyway.

Walking down the hall, you could suddenly hear shouting. But it wasn't in the house, it was outside. You hurried into the sunlit day to see the very pink hedgehog you didn't want to come across standing there, holding her hammer.

There was fire in her eyes.

Sonic stood in front of her, trying to calm her down. You walked over slowly, eyeing your former best friend with caution as you stepped behind Sonic.

"You..." The pink hedgehog growled, "How could you..?!"

Your ears lowered, you were expecting this, but it still felt weird to see her angry with you.

"Amy listen please... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." You started, but she threw her hammer at you. Sonic grabbed you and jumped out of the way.

"Hey! Cool it Ames.." Sonic huffed, clearly now annoyed, "She's meant to be your best friend, leave her alone."

"If she was my best friend then she wouldn't have slept with my crush!" Amy yelled, still glaring at you.

You lowered your gaze to the ground, muzzle a warm red.

"She can do as she pleases, whether she did or not wouldn't have changed anything between us Ames, I've told you before, you are like my sister, no more, so why can't I like another person?"