Shadow X Experiment!Reader - @Curict

WARNING: CONTAINS GORE

The room was dark, the sound of things dripping here and there was driving the (a/t) crazy. But she couldn't do anything about it, she couldn't do anything at all. Being strapped to a table had that effect. It was maddening, not being able to do anything, not being able to move.

A door opened and the (a/t) let out a growl/hiss. The people were back, why did they have to come back? She wished they would all drop dead.

Sometimes she wished even she would drop dead.

Maybe then they would stop hurting her, stop changing her to suit their ideals.

"Today, we'll try the green serum." One of the Mobians said, he was a dark grew dog wearing a lab coat, his eyes a deep chocolate brown, "Please pass it to me."

Another Mobian, a tabby cat, handing him a large needle full of green liquid. The (a/t) struggled against the restraints as the dog chuckled,

"You know that won't help you (Y/N), just be a good little girl and take the medicine, it will make you stronger." He jabbed the needle into your side.

"No!" The (a/t) tried to move, but the doctor pushed the serum into her body. A burning pain took over her side and she let out a scream as it travelled up to her shoulder and down her arm. Her skin and fur started to bubble and the shifting and cracking of bones made her scream louder.

-No... Not another transformation...- She thought to herself, tears in her eyes.

This was the most common thing to be done to her, she had once sprouted wings, only for the doctors to cut them from her body. Another time they had changed her eyes, she hated them, she missed her beautiful (e/c). She didn't believe the radioactive green suited her at all.

This time, her arm started to change, it grew longer and changed to the same hideous green her eyes now were. Her fingers disappeared, morphing together to become a long, slimy tentacle. The doctor cheered, picking up the slimy limb and examining it. (Y/N) had to stifle a cry as he moved it around, the bones still snapping and cracking.

"Incredible! It worked!" He waved his hand to the cat, "Give me the scalpel, we should take some of the flesh for examination!"

The tabby nodded and handed him the required tool.

"Also, gag her please. I'm sick of her crying." The doctor frowned, before drawing a section on her disfigured arm. The cat listened and tied a cloth around the (a/t)'s mouth just as he started cutting into her flesh. She screamed into the cloth, thrashing her arm around and wrapping it around the doctor's neck.

(Y/N) threw him across the room, into the one-sided mirror. It cracked under his weight and he fell to the ground with a groan.

"Sedate... Her..." He groaned as his head sunk to the side. The cat was quick to respond, and (Y/N) yelped as a needle was shoved into her horrific arm. Slowly, she was lulled to darkness.

Much later, the (a/t) came back to consciousness, blinking in the darkness of the room. Her arm ached and when she tried to look at it she saw it was in a cast. The memory of all her bones snapping and twisting flashed through her mind and her arm throbbed painfully.

She worried whether or not her arm was still monstrous or if it had been changed back to normal. She tried to study it more, and when she saw her fingers sticking out of the cast she let out a sigh of relief.

Good, she was back to normal.

And she was alone, even better. Those doctors were cruel and she hated them. The (a/t) turned her gaze to the one-sided mirror, wondering who sat on the other side, watching her. She only knew it was a one-sided mirror because she too used to be on the other side, watching the patients scream in pain as they are experimented on.