18. V Card

i dont like changing povs liek at all but i cant write smut in first person so eat some tasty third person

yes i titled this v card stfu

~_~_~_~

They were addictive, enticing. The taste of Josh's lips were absolute heaven, as they returned home.

To their good fortune, Oli's parents were out for the night. Which could only mean Tom took that to his advantage and snuck out for a night of drinking. The house to themselves, while they were lost in the others touch.

Oli pinned Josh against the wall, gasping against the kiss and moving down to Josh's jawline, to his neck and collarbone. Josh was panting, craning his neck and letting out quiet moans - whimpers, that only fueled the growing buldge in Oli's pants.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Oli muttered in Josh's ear.

Josh whimpered, tugging at Oli's shirt. Oli pulled off Josh's instead, admiring his body.

Josh blushed, reaching to cover his chest, but Oli pulled his hands away. "Don't ever be ashamed of your body, you're fucking beautiful."

Josh put his hands up Oli's shirt, feeling his sides until he lifted it above his head.

With everything exposed, his old and new scars on display, it was Oli's turn to look ashamed. Here he was, staring at and making out with this beautiful boy, yet he himself had a body of desired pain hidden away.

Yet, Josh didn't seem disgusted. He traced them lightly, aware of the fresh ones he didn't want to irritate. And then, he kissed them. He kissed Oli's hand, up his arm after interteining Oli's hand and his own, up his shoulder, his collarbone and neck, back to his addicting soft lips. They moved together, soft. Safe. Oli was safe, Josh was safe. They were safe, together. Whether it was lust they were feeling, or something more, they were safe.

Josh broke the kiss with a loud moan when Oli began palming him. "God, you sound so sexy," Oli murmured. Josh stopped him as he began unbottoning his jeans.

"This.. This is my first time," Josh admitted quietly.

"Oh, we can stop," Oli offered.

"No." Josh reconnected their lips, but only for a moment. "I want.. I want it to be with you. This is okay. Do.. Do you wanna go all the way?"

"I wanna do whatever you want."

"Then fuck me." It was all Oli needed before they were both in their boxers and Josh was pinned to the couch, grinding against Oli.

"Lube, condom," Josh muttered through his pants.

"My brother probably has some in his room," Oli said and rushed up the stairs, wanting to hurry along. Luckily, his brother did have it in his room, in one of the shelves hidden pretty poorly. Or maybe Oli had just gotten used to hiding things professionally.

Soon enough Oli was back downstairs and kissing Josh just as intently, slowly pulling down Josh's underwear.

Josh blushed a deep shade of red, reaching to hide his dick, but Oli stopped him again. "You're absolutely astonishing," Oli stated against his lips. "Remember what I said? Don't ever be ashamed of your body." He lowered himself so he was by his crotch. "Because," he nipped at the insides of Josh's thighs. "I can't get enough of you." He teased Josh's tip, groping his ass while he sucked on it. Josh was gripping the sides of the couch while he moaned rather loudly.

"Please, hurry," Josh begged. "F-Fuck me, please."

"As you wish." Oli kissed him again as he cracked open the bottle of lube and prepared his fingers, slowly slipping one into Josh. Immediately he responded, moaning into the kiss. After a few moments, Oli put in another and soon enough he pulled them out and prepared himself once more.

"You ready?" Oli asked. Josh nodded. "And you want to do this? You're absolutely sure, you want to do this with me?" Oli confirmed, looking Josh in the eye.

"No one I'd rather do it with," Josh murmured and kissed Oli again. Oli smiled and lined himself up, but didn't go in.

"I want you to beg," he said abruptly.

"W-What?" Josh asked.

"You heard me," he taunted in Oli's ear.

Josh whined. "Please, Oli, p-please fuck me. I need you-" He was interrupted with his own moan as Oli slowly pushed in. It hurt, at first, and he quietly whimpered. Oli kissed the side of his face sweetly.

"Do you want me to stop?" Oli asked.

Josh shook his head. "You- You can move," he confirmed.

With that allowance, Oli pulled out and went back in, going at a slow steady pace. It was Josh's first time, after all, but he was growing impatient and apparently, so was Josh.

"Faster," he pleaded under his breath.

He didn't need to be told twice. Oli pulled out and slammed back in, earning the most rewarding scream from Josh.

"God, you're so tight," Oli whispered and nipped at Josh's earlobe. "Just for me, hm? All nice and tight, just for me."

"M-Mhm!" Josh groaned. "J-Just for you."

Oli continued his thrusts, speeding up till he was repeatedly slamming in.

"Scream for me, baby," Oli said. Josh didn't at first, but when Oli changed positions, only to hit that spot, Josh screamed, clear and loud.

"F-Fuck!" Josh arched his back and grinded against Oli, making the other boy moan. Oli continued to hit Josh's spot, kissing and biting along his neck and collarbone.

"Touch me," Josh panted. "Please."

"Mm, do you deserve it?"

"Y-Yes."

"Why is that?" Oli questioned.

"Because I'm so tight, just for you," Josh repeated Oli's words. Smirking, Oli wrapped a hand around Josh's cock and jerked him off in sync with his thrusts until Josh was moaning Oli's name while he came. Oli continued thrusting in, growing sloppier, until he came and slipped out of Josh, landing on top of him.

"That.. That was.. good," Josh panted.

"Mhm." Oli wrapped his arms around Josh, falling asleep there. Despite the two being naked, full of their own cum and on the couch for all to see at any time. But it was bliss, it was perfect. Because the two made each other safe.

~_~_~_~

i had to hurry this along because moms like "bInCh" so uh here you horny fucks go

id like to write another chapter because i want to write what im blockijg out of my mind rn but ill probablt have to write it thru email and my joyfruend will copy paste

my ass hurts
like josh's will-

anyhoe here u go