you need to leave.

Paris POV

It's been a couple days since Robs passing, and it's hurt all of us. Zions kinda been in his own bag, he hasn't talked to anyone, about anything.

He hasn't been playing with the boys and he's been pushing me away, he even started sleeping in the guest room on some nights. Other nights he holds me and it's hard to get him off.

He's been going absolutely insane on trying to find Prosper, he's fled the country!

"Babe you need to eat something." I place plate on his desk.

"I'm not hungry." He mumbles.

"It doesn't matter, it's not healthy!" I tell him.

"CAN YOU JUST GO? CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY!" He scolds me.

I sigh and wall out.

Jackson's been walking everywhere now, I found him near the oven and scoop him up.

"Dada." He frowns.

"Let's go see him." I sigh knowing he'll probably just snap, but if his son wants to see him.

"Dada." He claps when I open the door.

Zion pays him no mind.

"Babe?" I raise my voice.

His head snapped up.

"WHAT?" He screams.

Jackson's really sensitive, he hates any sort of fighting.

He starts screaming and crying and kicking.

"Shhh baby." I rock him.

"Zion. I get you're going through a hard time, we all are. But your sons need you, I can't do this alone!" I tell him.

"I'm his son Paris." He looks me in the eyes.

I sit in the chair in front of him.

"Yeah. I know, he raised you." I tell him.

We all knew this, Rob raised all of them.

"No. I'm actually his son, Prosper isn't my father, Rob is." He says.

"WHAT!"

"I know, I grew up killing cause my father. But he wasn't my father, I killed for no reason." He sighs.

"Z-"

"Paris I can't, I can't let him get away with this." He says.

I already knew what this meant.

"Killah?" I ask him.

He nods standing, he holds out a hand for me.

"I know I already proposed and shit but, I gotta ask you something." He looks down at me.

I put down Jackson and let him wonder out the room.

"What?" I look back up at him.

"I need you to be my ride or die baby, I can't not be Killah. It's who I am. I know you scared a-and worried about me, but that's the way it is." He says.

"I ain't going nowhere, I'm riding." I tell him.

"Good." He pulls me in a hug and rocks me back and forth.

"I need you to do one thing for me baby." He says.

"Anything." I inform him.

"I need you to leave, people are gonna be after you. Everyone at the trap knows me, but I know my dad got side niggas." He shows me some documents.

"Where am I going?" I ask him.

I can't just leave, I just had a baby.

"Ottawa. You finna stay with my family, I know it ain't the first impression you thought of...but you gotta go." He says.

"Zion. I can't fly with Caleb, he's only 6 days old!" I shake my head.

"You gonna drive out to New York, with Aysha. my sister finna get you from there and drive up to Niagara, then y'all will go to Ottawa from there." He says.

"For how long?" I give him a questioning look.

"However Long it takes." He looks away from me.

"Zion. You know Jackson can't go that long without you." I look at him like he's crazy.

"He's gonna have to, I will not let you guys get hurt. Not over my dead body." He says.

I walk out his office taking a breath, for as long as we are together this will be my life.

I found Jackson laying on the living room carpet sleeping, I put him with Caleb in the crib. They like cuddling together, It's the cutest thing ever!!

Zion comes in and wraps his arms around my waist looking down at the boys.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I'm f-fine." I tell him.

He turns me to face him and his thumbs glide across my face, wiping the tears I didn't know fell.

"Don't cry, ima get him. Everything is gonna be okay." He assures me.

"Please don't get hurt." I tell him.

The boys start to shift, he takes my hand and leads me to our room.

"Ima be fine." He smiles.

That's the first time he's smiles in days.

"When's the funeral?" I ask.

"There isn't one, Rob said he didn't want one. Ima respect his wishes, we finna cremate him. Half his ashes here, the other with his wife." He tells me.

I nod.

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow morning." He says. 

"What?!"  

"The sooner you're gone, the sooner I can look, find him and get rid of him." He says.

I just lean forward hugging him tightly, I'm afraid no doubt about it. I'm scared he'll die, I'm scared of being a single mother, I'm afraid of how I'll break the news to the kids when they are older.

"Stop over thinning it and make love to me, I don't know how long it's gonna take to find him. But I know I wanna feel you once more before you go." He kisses my lips.

His mouth tasted of strong liquor, his hands rough against my skin. His lips trail to my neck.

"Everyone in Ottawa bout to know you're mine." He says sucking on a visible part of my neck.

A smile formed on my lips thinking of how protective he was of me.

My fingers tangle in his hair.

He lays me down on the bed gently.

"I love you." He says as he enters me.

"I love you too." I manage to let out.

"Say it again." He says.

"I love you." I bite my lip.

"Louder, I want our neighbours to hear."

"I LOVE YOU CALEB ZION KUWONU."

"I love you more Paris Kehlani Kuwonu."