25. Who's that?!

Lucy's POV

"Im late!" I yell in a panic as I wake everyone up. I get up and sprint over to Lukes where all my clothes are.

When I run through the door it seems like no ones home. I've probably missed Luke by now. I run up to my room and check his on the way. Empty. I quickly get changed and run downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab an apple as I don't have time for anything else and when I turn around I have to stop from screaming.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." The strange woman apologises.

"Its fine.... who are you?" But before she can answer Luke stumbles over rubbing his eyes and looks shocked when he sees me.

"Oh lord." he mumbles. "Aren't you meant to be on your way to school." he yawns.

"I was just about to leave.... ARE YOU HUNGOVER?!" I yell noticing his dreadful appearance.

"Shhh." he whines and the woman goes over to him and gives him a small kiss and my eyes widen.

"Why don't you go freshen up before work. it was lovely to meet you." She says the last bit to me with a smile.

"You too... I think." Im so confused at this point. she casually walks over to the door and Luke watches all dream like and goofy. Then he turns back to me.

"You need to got to school missy."He says and I laugh.

"You need a shower you stink of booze." I Yell jokingly as I walk to my bag.

"Yeah yeah." He yells tiredly as I leave.

Lukes POV.

That did not just happen. I woke up with no memory of last night other than the call. I still can't believe I called her of all people. And now she's seen me drunk. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing. Though I don't have time to dwell on it as much as Id like, I have to get showered and meet Jake for the drive to work. Though he's gonna have to drive us today.

I rush out of the shower and quickly get changed. My hair is still slightly wet by the time I walk out to an impatient Jake.

"What took you so Lon- ARE YOU HUNGOVER?!" He sounds shocked.

"yeah yeah save me the lecture. You're driving." I say throwing him the keys to my car.

It's a very awkward drive. I can't tell him what I did. He'd never understand. As we pull up Stacy greets us both.

"Morning Jake. Woah Luke, looks like you had an eventful night." she jokes.

"Yeah whatever." I roll my eyed and she just laughs.

I leave them both to talk as I head over to make up. Their used to me look like a mess and fixing it up and they do just as good a job as any. I then go to wardrobe then before I know it I'm on set. It's still strange being on camera I'm still not quite used to it even though Ive been doing it for a while. though todays even more awkward because I have to do a kiss scene and there always so uncomfortable for me. I'm always worried about whether or not Lucy will see it though now she lives with me I don't know if this makes it more awkward if she sees or less.

Lucys POV

I could focus when I got to school. Who the hell was that girl? Are her and Luke dating? Is that why he was so willing for me to go to Jakes?

"Are you okay?" The person next to me asks.

"Yeah Im fine just..." But when I turn and see Alex my eyes widen. "Ummm when did you move there?" He laughs gently as I just stare at him in complete shock.

"The teacher just set us up as partners for our project. though I guess you weren't paying attention." I blush slightly from embarrassment. He just smiles kindly at me.

"Paying attention to teachers was never a strong skill of mine." I joke.

"Good thing being amazing at basketball is." he gives me a playful nudge and I smile.

"Thanks that's sweet of you." This time he blushes.

I have to get Alex to explain the rest of the project to me and what we had to do, though he didn't seem to mind.

"Do you wanna maybe work on it after school today?" He asks as we start to pack up.

"I'd love to but I have basketball practice and I doubt you wanna sit through that."

"I don't mind sitting though it." he says kindly.

"Then sure." I say and he smiles at me.

"see you then."He says before he walks off smiling.

I had my doubts about Alex showing up to watch practice though he proved me wrong. He sat through the whole thing and never looked bored. Then when it was done he joined me and we walked all the way back to mine and talked the whole way there. I was so lost in our conversation that I completely forgot who my brothers were.

"WHO'S THAT?" I hear Luke yell as soon as we walk through the door.

"Oh no." I mumble and Alex laughs.

"Who's the boy? why is there a boy? I don't like it! Since when do you talk to boys? You should be older to talk to boys. I am not having the boy talk with you. Does Jake know? Oh my days why are you bringing home boys?" Luke talks like a million miles fast and its actually kinda funny watching him freak out infant of us.

"Well this is-"Though Luke cuts me off.

"JAKEEEEEEE!" he wines as he walks over to the door and pulls us with him across the street to Jakes.

"Theres a boy." is the first thing Jake says when he walks out of the kitchen and sees us.

"I know there's a boy. I need help with the boy problem." Luke says.

"But why is there a boy? there's shouldn't be a boy. Oh where did we go wrong? Were we not annoying enough." And now jakes doing the same talking really fast thing as Luke and all of his roommates are watching and trying to hold in their laughter Like me and Alex are.

"How do we get rid of the boy, I don't like the boy." this went on for another 20 minutes and was very entertaining.

"Well were gonna go work on our project for school..." I turn to leave but Luke stops me.

"Oh no you don't, I used that excuse many times before. You're working where I can see you." Did he just? Ewwwwww.

"Fine then." I say and me and Alex AND Luke all may our way back. We ended up having to work in the Kitchen whilst Luke made dinner, and Jake kept coming round to 'borrow' something. though honestly the whole thing was pretty entertaining and I'm glad that Alex found it just as funny as I did.

Then when we said goodbye we had Luke watch with his arms crossed. We hugged goodbye and 2 seconds later,

"Ok that's enough. Goodbye boy." I watch as he closes the door and immediately I Cant help but laugh.

"Protective much?" I joke.

"I always thought you'd be 18 before boys came." he sighs sounding exhausted.

"Whys that?" I asks.

"Because you're my little sister and you're 15. When I was 15...." he pauses.

"Go one when you were 15...?" I grin evilly.

"Never mind." he says quickly, and I just laugh. then Jake comes storming through the door.

"Is the boy gone?" He says loudly.

"Yes." Luke says. "Come on dinners ready." so we all sit down and eat dinner though the same thought is still at the back of my head.

Who was the the girl from this morning?