Ikea. [Sweden x Australia]

THIS HAS NOT BEEN REWRITTEN.
feel like I haven't used Nordics that much in this Oneshot book, so I'm trying this. I chose Aussie because he's awesome and I think the two would have a lot of fun together.

Happy late pride month! ❣︎
Thank you all sooo much for 7k reads! ✌︎︎

*Angry Australian warning*

RaRe-PaIr
Sweden | Male.
Australia | Male.
😋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Aussie?"

Australia looked to the country that called his name; Sweden. The two countries were relaxing in a home-away-from-home that Aussie owned.

They were actually away from the regular CountryHuman's land, and in the real Australia, not to far from Sydney. Britain had requested that his son would take the time and get to know one of the Nordics better, but didn't expect Australia to kidnap Sweden in the middle of the night and go to Australia. The blue and yellow country didn't even mind, he and Aussie were having fun pulling pranks on unsuspecting humans near a random beach.

The two were currently in the living room, sitting on individual beanbags because it was Aussie's house he was defined as not-normal. If he wasn't normal then what was the definition of insane? "What's up Yello' cross?" The young dark blue country asked, looking at his newfound friend of two days. "Do you have an Ikea here?" Said male asked, looking at Australia curiously. "Yeee. Why?" At this response Sweden smirked, and stood up from where he was on the beanbag. His yellow orbs light up like stars, and he looked like he was going to explode.

"Can we go?" Sweden asked, looking at his younger friend, all excited and everything. It was almost cute in Aussie's eyes, but then again, his definition of cute would be a crocodile doing the splits or dressing up the deadliest spider in the world.

Australia then stood up, but walked out of the living room and into another room without answering his friend. This room had LEGO blocks everywhere. The floor, the beanbags, the other LEGO Containers, heck, even a few were somehow stuck to the wall.

Sweden was in absolute paradise when he first walked into that room, and wouldn't leave for three hours. The only other Nordic who had his love for LEGO's would be Norway, and he wasn't that far from Aussie's definition of normal, meaning that he was crazier than Canada, but not at America's level. "I need anot'er box anyways. Let's go!" Australia yelled the last words, jumping into the air out of excitement.

Australia grabbed his keys, but out of all the excitement, he forgot to grab his phone (It was one of those older phones that can never break). The keys were the ones to the house and vehicle. The Australian country did have a car and a license, but Britain forbid him to drive if someone else had their license (unless it was Third or Union-Union), because with him at the wheel, nobody was safe.

Sweden however, was a calmer driver, so Australia tossed him the keys after locking his house and the two got into the white Jeep. Australia then explained how to get there, and the two counties were off on a adventure.

They looked normal to each other with their flag's and all on their faces, but to all the other humans around, they saw that Australia had dark blue riled up hair with red streaks on the left side, but with regular blue orbs. Sweden on the other hand, people saw that his tamed hair was a brighter sky blue, but his eyes were yellow, making it seem like he had contacts in. If regular people found out those weren't contacts, they would panic.

But it was a good thing that Australia and Sweden were always mature when together.

Always mature...

~~~~

"Oi, mate there's a good spot ov'er the- CRIKEY!" Australia pointed to an open spot in the very packed Ikea Parking Lot. Sweden was about to pull in when another Jeep- This one black- came out of nowhere and crammed itself into the empty spot. "EY Mate! Yeh absolute C*nt! Wot in t'ee name o' Emu's Asses' are yaaa doin'?!" Australia then yelled while he stuck his head out of the opened window, his natural tongue going back to the accent only those completely familiar with it could understand. And when Aussie was a bit cross, it was hard to even understand the fact he was speaking English.

"A-Aussie. It's okay, I can just find-" Sweden tried to soothe, but Australia wasn't having it. "Nah! Ya' ain't movin' 'til this motha' friggin' bloody c*nt apologizes!" The angry young country yelled. Thing think about Australia was that when he was mad, he looked scarier then when Third Reich got angry. That was traumatizing.

"Australier... Denna idiot kommer att locka oönskad uppmärksamhet...." (Australians... This idiot will attract unwanted attention...) Sweden mumbled in his native tongue, banging his head on the steering wheel softly.

The people in the black Jeep actually looked terrified, and who wouldn't be? If anyone had to go face-to-face with an angry Australia, they would lose by just glancing at him when upset. "M-Mate. T-Terribly sorry 'bout that. Ya' can have this s-space," The young women stuttered after she rolled down her window. She looked very cocky when she was taking the space which wasn't hers to steal, but now that she unconsciously knew was talking to an angry Australian that happened to be the very country, her confidence evaporated into thin air.

"Thanks ma'am. 'Ave yourself a nice day!" Australia yelled back to the women, acting like he wasn't just yelling at her. The women pulled out of the spot and left to find another spot. "Eyyyy, Yello' cross. Let's go!" The Australian yelled to his friend. Sweden snapped out of whatever creepy trance he was in, and pulled into the now-empty parking space. The two hopped out of the Jeep, and ran into the Ikea, almost getting run over twice.

~~~~

"Hey, Aussie look at-" Sweden tried to show his friend a spider plushy, but stopped his sentence when he noticed that Australia was nowhere in sight. "Aussie?" Sweden called out, and started to panic when he didn't see his fellow crazy Country. The two have only been in the store for five minutes at most, and already Australia was lost.

Speaking of the country, he had wondered over to a stand that held all those mini-Ikea-pencils, and grabbed like fifty. Who wouldn't? Australia was so focused on snatching the pencils that he didn't notice he wandered away from Sweden. Once the country had his fun in pencil-taking, he turned around to the direction Sweden was last in, only to find that his friend wasn't there. "Yello' Cross?" He spoke out, confused on where his accomplice was.

Australia started to walk around the Ikea, subconsciously getting sidetracked with everything there. Sweden on the other hand, after realizing Aussie didn't have his phone, made it to the child section of the store, cause if there was one thing Australia was attracted to that wasn't animals, it was toys. It didn't last long though, because Sweden also got sidetracked with all the cool things.

The yellow and blue country still had the spider plushy from before, cause he was going to buy it for his friend. He didn't know why, but he was. After about twenty minutes, Australia had made it to the child section of the gigantic store, and when he saw a familiar shade of light blue hair sticking out from behind a shelf, he couldn't help but yell.

"Sweden!"

Once hearing his name, Sweden's head popped up from the picture book about crayons he was reading, and when he saw Australia, he yelled as well. "Aussie!" It looked like it was in slow motion after that. Australia ran to his friend, with Sweden opening his arms for a hug. They collided together, and Sweden lost his balance from an overexcited Australia having jumped on him. The two fell into the floor in a fiddle of laughter.

"You called me by my real name!" The Nordic said surprised. Australia had only ever said his name properly once before, and that was when he tried out his name in his mouth, before realizing he liked the nickname Yellow Cross better. "Yeah! Nice game o' Hide-and-Seek we played! Wha'ca got in ya' 'and?" Australia asked, looking at the plushy in his friend's hand.

"I found it earlier, and I'm going to buy it for you!" Sweden exclaimed, a slight blush on his cheeks. "Great! Let's get tha' LEGO box 'an go play in t'aaa ball pit!" The Australian country yelled, standing up from where he was pinning Sweden and helped the Nordic to stand up, where them then found a reasonably priced LEGO container.

They went to the cash, and each payed for their things, Sweden giving his friend the spider plushy with another blush on his face, but it only increased in heat when Australia gave him a small rabbit plushy, that happened to be yellow and blue. "T-tack," (T-Thanks) he mumbled, stuffing his overheated face into it while Australia just laughed.

"Oi! lets go jump in the ball pit!"

And that was exactly what they did, before they got kicked out for being in a ball pit meant for children.