[M] Focus. [Fem! Japan x Australia]

THIS HAS NOT BEEN REWRITTEN.
mmm I love me some rare pairs-
Kefirockrvke 58K reads- Y'all are too bored XD 🪠

Tyy Berryismehname For requesting!
Very slight mentions of non-consensual touch. If sensitive to this, I would advise you not to read the Oneshot.

Australia | Female
Japan | Female
~~

Japan walked down the sidewalk in a rather chipper mood. She had a skip in her step and appeared to be bopping her head to something. The Japanese nation had her AirPods in her ears. How exactly, did those small things fit inside her seemingly gigantic cat ears? No one knows. But somehow, they were in there.

"Mhm hmm~" Japan hummed to the tune of her song. The white and red country was walking to the mall, as she wanted a cool new pair of shoes. The other day, America had recommended a pair of white air force ones. She liked how they looked, so she was going to find and buy them.

After about ten more minutes of Japan walk-skipping, she found herself at a subway station. Still jamming to whatever music was playing, the Neko went inside the station and purchased a ticket for the subway. that was how she would end up getting to the mall. After she got the ticket and registered it, the female sat down on a nearby bench and pulled out her phone. She opened her messages and texted her partner.

[Direct Messages]
[Japan - Hanii]
[Australia - Rats along her back]

Hanii: Aussie-Chan!

Yoooo wasssup?: Rats along her back

Hanii: Are you almost hereeee?

yeh love, don't sweat it: Rats along her back

I'll be there faster than you can say cheese :3: Rats along her back

Hanii: ...

Hanii: C h e e s e ?

Oh would yeh look at dat~: Rats along her back

Hanii: ?

Hanii: Aussie-Chan...?
Read: 15:42 [3:42 pm]

~~

Japan sat confused at her phone. She didn't understand Australia, as she didn't understand her most days. Maybe that was why she was attracted to the British-Child so much. It was a rather sweet thing, even though Japan was consistently discombobulated by her girlfriend's antics.

"Ey, Love!"

Well, that answered the confusion. As Japan looked up, she was blessed by the sight of her beautiful partner. Australia walked over slowly, and it was almost as if a cheesy movie was playing. The way her clothes hung on her figure, her blond and blue hair, gold eyes, and a breathtaking smile appeared to Japan. It was almost enough to give her a nosebleed. It warmed her heart, knowing that Australia only had eyes for her. It was a sweet thing for the Japanese country. And the fact her nickname consisted of love, was deathly adorable.

The small Asian nation stood up to give her much-taller girlfriend a hug. The two embraced and Japan felt her hands touch her partner's muscles.

Oh Right. Didn't mention that Australia was pretty flipping muscular. She liked to work out with her sibling, New Zealand occasionally. Japan would easily admit she was captivated by people who had buff bodies. After Japan and Australia let go of each other, the Australian kissed her forehead and looked down at her girlfriend. "Yeh weren' waitin' too long, were ya?" What a thick accent. Blushing mildly from the forehead kiss, Japan shook her head. She really was only waiting about three or four minutes.

"Ahem~"

Japan pulled her eyes away from admiring Australia and to the location of this new voice. It was New Zealand. They were standing with their hands crossed, not amused. Beside them stood Romania. "Stop hogging Japan, Aussie. Let me say hi as well," New Zealand glared gold eyes at their sister. She just laughed and scratched the back of her head, a small glow to the stars of her flag. After a completely satirical apology from the Australian, New Zealand went up and hugged Japan as well. "Glad to see you. I hope you don't mind that Romania and I tagged along. We need to get a gift for Nada's upcoming birthday,"

"N-No...! Not at all,"

"Kiwiiiii stopppp hogginnnn' 'errr,"

Well, Australia was on point today. As whiny as ever when it comes to Japan. Romania and the Asian country also exchanged a greeting with each other, then the four walked to wait for the subway.

~~

It had been about two hours since the four had arrived at the mall. They got Japan's Air Forces, and Canada a gift for his birthday. It was a cute double date. Right now, the group had just finished their lunch and were going to head to one more store before going back to the house Australia and New Zealand shared for a sleepover. Why did the two share their own house? Great Britain had lost his marbles one day when walking in Aussie's room. He saw the venomous Red Bellied Black Snake, and almost fainted at the sight. Since then, the daughter of Great Britain had moved out to her own household; A month later New Zealand joined the household.

Japan's Airpods had died, and she was charging them in her bag. She normally needed to have some sort of music playing at all times. The red and white country was prone to Anxiety Attacks on the daily and had been prescribed medication to chill her out a bit. She ran out of them yesterday, but the refill was coming in the next few days. And since her AirPods had died, she had lost one way to calm down her system. Surprisingly, the short country wasn't worried.

That was until she saw Pakistan.
And her heart sped up.

What was the beef between these two? Well, Pakistan and Japan used to be together. They were a rather odd couple (According to America), and nobody knew how they functioned, but they did. That was until Pakistan attempted to take advantage of the young Asian Country without her consent. Nothing extremely bad happened, but it was enough to traumatize Japan. Enough to make her experience unwanted thoughts, unwanted nightmares, and unwanted communication with anyone.

As soon as she caught a glimpse of the Pakistani country, she had trouble breathing. Everything started spinning. Japan couldn't stand properly. She couldn't see properly, and couldn't talk at all. It was too fast. Way too fast for her. She wanted nothing more then to curl up and cry her eyes out. If she never got with Paki-

"Hey... Shhh,"

Wha-

What?

"Focus on me, love..."

Suddenly, Everything stopped. Strong arms wrapped around Japan's small frame. They pulled her in slowly, and held her in place against Australias chest. Even for a moment, Japan felt better. Australia held her girlfriend, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, and caressing her hair. As the seconds turned to minutes, the white and red Asian country felt better. As time went on, she could breathe again. The things in her mind were becoming less of a blur as she tried to focus herself on Australia.

Only Aussie.

Her heartbeat, breath, words, touch. Everything.

And it worked.