The ring Ashley gave me was ridiculously big. I didn't even wanna begin to think how much she spent on it and I gave up altogether when she basically murdered me with her eyes when I was about to complain. Like, seriously, I couldn't walk into a room without someone noticing it like right fucking away. It's not that I didn't like it cause come on.. but believe me when I tell you that her sharpie wannabe ring was more than enough for me, hence why I actually got it tattooed a couple of days after her proposal.

"Then suit it is.", she concluded. "I actually saw one the other day, I'm gonna grab Sky and go take a look."

"Without me?"

"Yeah, without you. You have no sense in fashion to begin with, so it's needless to say I definitely know better than you do."

I rolled my eyes at her, my brain trying to come up with a snarky remark but I had nothing. Hearing the sound of footsteps coming into the room, I smiled as I looked up to greet amused grey eyes, her body wrapped into a towel as she made her way further into the room.

"True.", I breathed out, absentmindedly biting my lip as Ashley's seductive smirk didn't go unnoticed as she lingered at the bottom of the bed. "But you need me there, or at least my body, Jess.. and I have work in an hour."

"Well, Sky and I will go there and look at a few options, then you can come try it on tomorrow, how does-"

But her words fell on deaf ears as a towel landed on my face,  Ashley's hungry eyes taking me in as a smirk made its way to my lips.

"Hello there." I whistled as she started crawling on our bed. "Jess, that sounds perfect! I'll call you later-"

"Wh- again?!", she hissed down the line. "I give up, I'm done. This is unbelie-"

Ending the call and literally throwing my phone somewhere in the room, I grabbed a handful of her ass as she straddled me, pulling her closer and bringing our lips together.

It was no secret that Ashley and I have been all over each other since we first met, but ever since she came back into my life, and ever since she proposed and we started using the toy every now and then, it was safe to say that we were making love every goddamn chance we got.

"I thought you were ignoring me, Miss Stevens?", I husked as I flipped her around, an amused squeal coming my way.

"I figured you could use an escape from Jess.", she smirked as she shyly bit her lip.

"Oh, did you now?", I teased as I brought my lips to her neck. "How noble of you to come to my rescue."

"Anytime."

It wasn't long before my shirt was taken off, our lips and tongues engaging into the umpteenth hungry kiss as our hands started roaming each other's bodies. But just as I was about to take my jeans off, I heard car doors slamming outside followed by an all too familiar voice which caused me to stiffen altogether and my eyes to go wide in panic.

"What day is it?"

"The 20th, why? What-"

"Oh, shit.", I hissed, getting off of her in a split second as I looked for my shirt. "Shit, shit, shit, fuck, shit."

"Alex, what is going on?", she chuckled as she lifted herself on the bed and studied me in amusement.

That's when she heard it too.

"Is that..?", she trailed off, the color draining from her face as she took in my apologetic smile.

"Yup, that's Grandma.", I deadpanned as I tossed her the first clothes I encountered around the room.