They made it to their house rather quickly. Izuku stood at the big house and inhaled deeply.
"W-Why am I so nervous!" He squeaked. Hitoshi squeezed his hand.
"It's okay. They're nice. You can stand closer to me if you want." The tattooed boy said as he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice said from within the house. Hitoshi looked confused but opened the door anyway. Izuku stood behind Hitoshi as four cats came and rubbed up against his legs. Hitoshi crouched down and smiled.

"Hey Muffin." He said, picking up a brown and white cat. Izuku picked up a fluffier, black cat and giggled as it purred in his arms.
"They're so warm!" Izuku beamed.

"That's Frankenstein. He can be either super sleepy or hyper." Hitoshi chuckled.
"Izu... Prepare your ears, okay?"
"Hm?"
"Hey Pops!" Hitoshi said, walking up the stairs. A blonde man came to the top of the stairs quickly.
"HITOSHIIII! YOU'RE FINALLY HEREEE!" The man smiled.

Hitoshi cringed at the man's volume but hugged him.
"AND WHO'S THIS LITTLE LISTENER!?" Hizashi screeched.
"Hey! I-I'm Izuku!" The greenette waved. Hizashi turned over to Hitoshi and nudged his arm.

"Boyfriends..?" Hitoshi's dad said excitedly. Hitoshi turned a bit pink and nodded.
"Yup. But you already knew he was." Izuku squeezed Hitoshi's hand.
"E-Excuse me sir, but are you Hizashi Yamada..? I'm sorry- But you're that hero that has the super loud voice, right?"

Izuku said, trying to hide his excitement. He was standing right infront of a hero. His eyes sparkled with wonder.
Hizashi nodded.
"Yup! That's me! But before you continue... Please! Sit down first!"

Izuku wandered over to the couch with a gray cat sleeping on the back and sat down with his boyfriend. Hitoshi heard footsteps from behind him and turned around as his dad and Izuku were talking about hero stuff.

"Hizashi. Could you be any loude-"
"YEEEEEEEEAH!"
Izuku giggled.

"... I wasn't actually asking. I was trying to sleep. Oh, hey kid..  You finally came over." Shota rubbed his temples and sat down in a chair in the living room.

Izuku's eyes widened in amazement. There he was. Eraserhead, in the flesh, sitting infront of him.

"Woah..." Izuku murmured.
"Hitoshi-san!" A little girl with silver hair and small horn came running from a room and jumped in his arms suddenly.
"Oof! Hey Eri!" Hitoshi smiled. The girl smiled back brightly and hugged him.

"Eri, we have a gueeest!" Hizashi said excitedly. The girl looked over at Izuku curiously. Izuku made eye contact and waved.
"Hi! I'm Izuku!" He smiled.

Izuku was surprisingly good with little kids. He knew how to make them laugh, smile, and how to comfort them.
"Hello..!" Eri giggled and hid behind Hitoshi's arm. She had a soft, delicate voice.

"So, sir.. You're Eraserhead?" He asked, trying to not get excited. Aizawa rubbed his temples and nodded. "Yup, that's me." Izuku cracked and went all out.

"That's so cool! You have two heroes as your dads, Toshi..!? You prefer to do work at night, and you're a teacher at UA, right? I think you taught my best friends, Tsuyu, Ochako and Tenya.. And you don't really like All Might, correct? I remember you saying on the news one time that you found him to be a bit extra. I-I respect your opinion! You are friends- well, apparently to her you are- You're 'friends' with Emi Fukukado, Ms. Joke, the smile hero, yes? From what I remember, she's a teacher at Ketsubutsu Academy High School! And you helped saved Eri from that villain, Overhaul? Ochako told me all about it! That must have been so complicated! His quirk sounded super strong!" Izuku's eyes sparkled as he spoke.

The room fell silent with all the information Izuku knew. Izuku blushed and scratched his head.
"I-I'm sorry! I get a bit carried away when it comes to Pro Heroes! I've been obsessed with them since I was 4!"