Unwanted Ch.12

Note: Ok guys, tried my hardest at making this chapter longer than my usual and just a heads up a small important detail will be revealed about who Abby is.

On a side note I just want to say thanks to you guys that have been reading this story and have been patient with my slow updates. Love you guys *gives you massive hug* <3

******************************

It's two in the morning and I haven't left the hospital. I refused to leave when my parents came to pick me up and the doctors let me stay in the room after lots of argueing. Hey I wasn't leaving Andy alone when he has no one that cares. Man that's just sad.

A quiet whimper came from Andy and I rushed over to his bed. He started moving around and I tried to wake him up before he took off the needles in his arm.

"Andy calm down. You need to stop moving or you'll hurt yourself." His eyes flew open and his forehead was covered in sweat. Looking around with frantic eyes he slowly calmed down taking in deep breaths. I sat back down and couldn't help but feel worried.

"How do you feel?" I asked him.

"Like shit. Can you hand me some water?" He said. I got up and got him a cup of water from the water machine. Handing it to him he drank it quickly like he hadn't had water in years.

"Thanks" He croaked out. He tried sitting up slightly until his body protested in pain and slumped back down. I didn't know what to do so a long moment of silence passed by. Hey I've never been good at conversations.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked after a while. His eyes flew to me and I saw nothing but fear and pain in them. He glared at me and anger was written all over his face.

"No, fuck it. I don't want to relive anything and that's all I'd be doing by telling you." He said in a harsh tone and turned his head back to staring into nothing.

I stayed quiet until I heard the nurse come in to give him his usual check up. When she finished I sat back and tried to get some sleep. Andy had been put under some pain medication so he had dozed off a bit after the nurse left and I just hoped he'd feel better by morning. Soon my eyes drifted close and sleep consumed me.

"Ahhhhh. No get off. No I can save her please stop, please, please, please." I woke up to Andy's screaming voice. Opening my eyes doctors and nurses were all over the place trying to get Andy to calm down.

"Andy, listen you need to wake up. Your dreaming Andy. Wake up." The nurse said to Andy shaking him awake.

"Nooooo. Get your hands off me. She's in there, please let me go. She's my sister, I need to save her please" Andy sobbed. I got up and walked over to Andy. Careful not to startle him or shake him awake since it only seemed to make things worst, I tried talking calmly to him.

"Andy wake up. Everythings ok and nothings going to happen. It's Luke, no one here is going to hurt you." I said getting closer to him. The nurses backed off once they saw that he was calming down and they let me talk to him. His eyes opened and his body was covered in sweat. I got closer and pulled him into a hug. He was stiff but soon relaxed in my arms and starting crying quietly.

I couldn't care less if there were others in the room. Andy needed some sort of comfort and who else was there to offer it than me? I pass my hand through his hair trying to calm him down until he stops crying and falls asleep in my arms just like last time. After that the doctors take over and I sit back down keeping a close eye on Andy.

Whenever he seems to get like this, he seems to drop his cold empty mask and all his pain comes out. It hurts to see him like this and I can't do anything about it. My thoughts get interupted suddenly when the doctor walks over to me.