Unwanted Ch.14

Luke's POV

I could tell he didn't want to be here. Just by his nervous stare and constant fidgeting you knew he was feeling uncomfortable. We were at the city's local county fair and it wasn't very big compared to other fairs. It had a couple of rides here and there and several food stands scattered around. I figured that this was a good place to offer Andy some distraction and to tell you the truth I needed it just as much.

"Andy it's fine. If you don't think this is a good idea we can always just go back home." I told him slightly worried for him. I knew he was scared but I didn't figure it was this bad. He kept on looking all around trying to avoid the people walking around.

"So you make me go out and than want to go back home without doing anything. Man you suck at making a person feel better." He said with an annoyed look on his face. I rolled my eyes and thought that I was giving up to easy. Ok fine than we would do something better. We walked over to the ticket booth and bought tickets for the rides.

"Ok let's get on that first." I told him pointing over at a insane looking roller-coaster. Looking at his face it suddenly drained of all color.

"Are you kidding me No no no no no. I'm not fucking insane to get on that." He said backing away and turning in another direction.

"Oh come on. It's not that bad and besides you don't want to be known as a little pussy now do you?" I told him which made him glare in response

"Shut your fucking mouth." He said and I just grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the ride.

"Let me go."He said trying to pry my hands off him but I just held on tighter and soon we were giving the guy our tickets. He gave up on struggling  and slumped down next to me on one of the roller-coaster seats. Soon panic hit him again and he looked literally terrified. Once the coaster started moving he clung to the handle in front of him. I couldn't help to mentally laugh a little at his face expression. Yeah I know a little mean but if you looked at him he looked like a whimpering baby. The coaster started speeding up and I soon felt that adrenaline I loved getting. Andy on the other hand screamed out in terror and suddenly clung to me for his life. And well hey, I wasn't one to protest. Soon the ride came to an end and I was a bit disappointed because that meant we would have to get off and Andy would let go. But Andy didn't seem to realize that the ride was over and was still clinging to me.

"Andy you can get off now. It's over." I told him which made him quickly let go and blush slightly. Wow I've never seen  him so embarrassed before. We got off and Andy just looked reliefed from being able to get off the roller-coaster.

"I'm never fucking doing that again." He said completely pissed off. I felt bad now because this was suppose to make him feel better not angrier.

"How about the ferris wheel?" I asked as we walked over to it. He didn't say anything so I just handed the guy the tickets and we got on it. It soon started to move and I sat back to enjoy the view. Andy's silence was annoying me so I started talking.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"On getting payback for you making me get on that shit." He said which made me smile a little. At least he wasn't thinking other things. We got to the top of the ferris wheel and the view was mesmerizing. The sun was shining bright up in the sky and if you looked far enough, you could see the line of the ocean marking the horizon.

"It's beautiful up here." I told him. He just shrugged his shoulders like he didn't care. Sure he can be an asshole sometimes but he could let go of his problems and enjoy the beauty around us. Just like the roller-coaster the ride ended too soon and we got off.