Unwanted Ch.25

Dedicated to @NinaIsADirectioner

==================================

"It seems like every day’s the same
and I’m left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is gray
and there’s no color to behold
They say it’s over and I’m fine again, yeah
Try to stay sober feels like I’m dying here

And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell I am prepared now,
seems everyone’s gonna be fine
One day too late, just as well

I feel the dream in me expire
and there’s no one left to blame it on
I hear you label me a liar
‘cause I can’t seem to get this through
You say it’s over, I can sigh again, yeah
Why try to stay sober when I’m dying here"

Seether- Fine Again

======================================

Ann's POV.

"What do you mean he's under arrest? He's in a fucking hospital bed, he didn't do anything wrong." I nearly yelled at the police officers. They couldn't just come in here and suddenly arrest him.

"Watch your tone young lady, you are talking to authority. And he was just called in for a serious crime." The one with a big round belly said. Boy someone needed to lay off on the donuts.

"And what crime would that be?" I questioned curiously. What could he have possibly done that would cause the police to arrest him while he's still in the hospital?

"He attacked a police officer and of course that is something very much illegal." The tall skinny one with a scar above his eye said. Attacked a police officer? Oh please why would he need to do that?

"Yeah and what police officer was that?" I asked not believing them. At that moment the door opened and than I truly knew these assholes weren't lying.

"That would be me." There stood Mark Hanson, sporting quite a messed up  face covered in bruises and cuts. Damn Andy, you nearly killed the guy than. As he walked he limped on his left foot and he took a seat on the couch in the corner.

"He went to my house and beat the crap out of me. I tried defending myself but he was out of control. And it was for no reason because I did nothing to him." He said smiling smugly and I stood up glaring at him.

"Why don't you dare lie like that Mr. Hanson. You know very well what you said and did to your own son. How could you kick him out like that? And the only reason your here now is to get justice for what Andy did to you? Something you really deserved by the way. You sicken me. Your just as bad as my father, and that's saying a lot." I finished letting out what I had been holding to say since I found out everything that happened.

"Now miss, would you like to join Mr. Green? Watch it because we won't hesitate to arrest you as well." I gasped at them. Outrage taking over at how unfair they sounded. These idiots were people of the law and just because they had so called rights to whatever, they couldn't just arrest me for speaking my mind.

"But you can't arrest him, he's still in the hospital. He's not well to be going into jail." I said afraid they would just drag him away when they could clearly see he was not ok.

"We just checked in with the doctor. He will be given some medication that will keep him from having another panic attack for a while. If it happens on our way there than he will just have to get through it. He is a criminal after all." The skinny officer said. I couldn't handle another word from their mouths and I walked right up to him and slapped him on his face. He stood there shocked for a second not believing I had just done that and than he recomposed himself glaring at me.