Unwanted Ch.28

• Dedicated to All My Readers. I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3

Dedicated to all my readers cause I love you so fucking much <3

 By the way it's unedited so if you find any mistakes tell me please. I'll go over it later, just really wanted to post this :D

==========================

"No one knows how you feel
No one there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain

You write "help"
With your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up your eyes
But nothing's changed

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't want to stay too long
I just came here to say to you
Turn around
I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count
Far or near
I can hold you
When you reach for me

Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along
With empty hands

You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end"

By Your Side- Tokio Hotel

=========================

Two weeks. It's been two weeks and I haven't seen one sign of Luke waking up. His skin has gained some color but he hasn't gained much weight. Currently I'm still in the same chair with a sore ass. The door opened with Sarah carrying a giant bag of food and walked towards me.

"Look what I brought." She said taking out a bunch of that McDonalds crap that didn't look appealing to me right now whatsoever.

"Sarah I'm not hungry." I said looking back at Luke's face. Would he want some McDonalds food right now? It was the only thing he really liked and actually finished. Sarah put the bag down and frowned at me.

"Andy you've barely eaten and I bet that Luke wouldn't want you doing this to yourself. He would hate to know that he caused you all this stress." She said and she sort of had a point. When Luke wakes up, he doesn't want to hear that I've been neglecting food or doing anything else other than seat here 24/7. But the worry for him is eating me alive. To please Sarah I took some of the fries and started eating. I looked at the still open door and got up to go close it. Before shutting it fully, I steal a glance out the hallway and see nothing but white walls and doctors walking back and forth. Right when I'm going to step back in the room, I see Ann on a wheelchair being pushed by some guy.

"Sarah I'll be right back." I say and than walk out and head in the direction I saw them take. I catch up to them and call out her name.

"Ann." I said loud enough for them to stop. The guy turns her around to face me. Assessing her I can't help but cringe at the marks of bruises on her that have seemed to start fading.

"What the hell happened?" I ask shocked. She looked back at the guy behind her and I noticed him eyeing me funny.

"I uh was, well you see-" She sighed and hung her head down. "My dad." She said finally and I felt the anger boil inside me.