Last Note Ever!!! Promise

This will be my last note so I won't get on your nerves. Promise! I'm only writing it cause I'm stuck.

Ok so I'm in desperation right now with this story. It's turning out to be harder than I thought to end. I feel like I'm dragging it out more than it needs to and I feel like quitting on it.

To tell you the truth, I only like up to chapter 24, the rest is just added on crap. I have half of the next chapter done, but I really don't want to post it until I figure out what to do with this story.

I don't want to leave you guys not knowing how it ends, that's for sure. So I want to figure out how to fix this without interrupting your reading. That might work, it might not. But I have no idea how to fix it. Is it really getting as bad as I think it is? Or is it just my head? I want to know what you guys think, and please, I really want you guys to be as  truthful as possible with me. If you have to say, this is literally going nowhere, it's fudging terrible!!!!, than tell me that! I want to know!

I know this story is SERIOUSLY poorly written and sucks butt (wow I didn't curse, surprising right!) Ok sorry, anyways now I'm getting more experience in writing, well I think I am, but when I'm done with this, which hopefully will be soon, I plan on doing MAJOR editing. It will change a lot, that's for sure.

 Ok well bye now, and hopefully this is the last note you guys ever see from me. Thanks <3