Unwanted Ch.24

Dedicated to @OhEmGeeRandomTurtles

A lot of stuff goes on in this chapter so enjoy <3

===============================

"Screaming your name into the sky
Into the sky
Screaming your name into the sky

Were you just going to sit back
And watch him die?

He screamed your name straight to the sky
He screamed your name everyday

Rescue him from the fall
Rescue him, take his hand 
Take his hand 

I remember the day and
every sound and smell of it 

I remember the day
Just like it was in a photograph 
Where nothing ever changes
and always stays the same
Where nothing ever changes
The memory stands still"

Suicide Silence- In A Photograph

=============================

Andy's POV.

As I held Luke in my arms, all my surroundings vanished. The flashing lights, the screams, the paramedics telling me to let him go. Everything disappeared except Luke and I. His entire head was covered in blood and cuts. Terrified was and understatement to how I felt. I was literally about this close to having a serious meltdown.

"Sir, we really need to take him to the hospital. Please let us help." One of the paramedics told me and I helped lift him up with my shaking arms being extremely careful with his head injuries. Once he was loaded up and ready to go they allowed for one passenger to ride with him and I immediately rushed to get inside.

"Wait, that's my son. I'll be the one by his side." Luke's dad interrupted walking over to  the ambulance. I glared at him knowing this wasn't the time but I couldn't help it.

"No sir. I love your son and I will be the one by his side." I said sharply at him as he stood in shock, wide eyes in disbelief. No sooner did a fist collide with my jaw sending me stumbling backwards as I tried to regain my balance. Finally being able to stand straight, I wiped the blood dripping from my mouth and stared back at his face full of anger.

"I'm sorry sir but we can settle this later. Right now we have more important things to worry about and he is someone very dear to me. So if you excuse me, I'll be besides Luke. Goodbye." And with that said I hopped in the ambulance as the paramedics closed the doors leaving a frozen angry man standing right outside.

Looking back at Luke, I was scared and couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. Seeing all the needles being injected, the oxygen mask, them searching for a pulse, all I wanted to do at the moment was rewind time.

It was all my fault. I nearly killed him. My own love. The most beautiful person in the world was nearly killed by his boyfriend. I hate myself so much. I hate how I acted. If I hadn't said those things in the first place, none of this would've happened.

"Listen to me Luke. You have to live ok? You have to. You just have to or I'll be dead without you Luke. Please don't leave me. I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I kept repeating to him over and over again sobbing holding tightly to his now bandaged hand.

"We've got a pulse. It's slow but it's there." One of the medics said and my head shot up sending a giant thank you to whoever heard me. Tears of joy fell as well now that I knew he wasn't dead. No Luke you can never leave me. Ever.

I held onto his hand until we reached the hospital. Once there, they rushed him inside into a emergency room leaving me out and being told I couldn't go any further. I yelled at the doctors afraid to be away from him but once security was called, I was forced to sit in the intensive care waiting room unless I wanted to be kicked out. As I stood up not being able to sit still and paced back and forth, I was met with Luke's mother. Her face showed a deep expression of extreme agony and looked like she was ready to crumble into pieces. Looking behind her, I saw she was by herself. Where was his dad?