Unwanted Ch.13

Updated. It sucks and I hate the chapter but enjoy cause I don't know when the next one will be. Sorry for the long wait but those that understand and are patient I LOVE YOU!!! No I seriously do <3 <3 <3

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Andy's POV.

I toss and turn on the bed but nothing seems to let me rest. It's been two hours since we arrived at Luke's place and I've been up in the guest room the whole time. It's a pretty decent room with a bed in a corner and a dresser big enough to fit a good amount of clothes. I'm thankful for being allowed to stay here but I just can't wait to leave.

It's just that I can't be here when they're basically strangers to me and I'm not much of a people person so you can imagine how awkward I feel. But for the moment I literally don't know where to go. I plan on never seeing my fucking bitch of a stepmom anymore and hopefully they find her and put her in jail or kill her. Either one suits me. Shivers go up my spine as the terrible memories return. Hearing the door open I see Luke come in with a glass of water and a bottle of pills. 

"Here's some pain medicine since your probably a bit sore. Also my mom said to come down for dinner." He said handing me the pills and water.

"I'm not hungry." I told him but he refused to take it and leave.

"Andy you know what the doctor said. Plus my mom said she'll come up here and get you if you don't come." He told me which made me get up annoyed at being forced to go downstairs. I gulped down the pills and than followed after Luke.

Walking into the kitchen I see everything set up and way to many vegetables on the table. Oh god I hate vegetables. Taking a sit next to Luke I can't help but feel incredibly uncomfortable when Luke's mom stares at me with a way too cheery smile on her face. Ok is she on drugs or something? Luke's dad just looks angry at my company and I bet he's just counting down the days until I leave. Don't worry asshole, I don't want to be here either.

"Andy don't be shy, pile up your plate with as much food as you like." Says Luke's mom. Uhh does she really think that I'm going to eat all the food she's made? I start putting some food on my plate to make her happy but it's not like I'll finish it. Yeah me and food just aren't on best terms. We've never been.

"So Andy what school do you go to?" Luke's dad asks me. Before I can even process and answer Luke is already answering for me.

"He was actually going to be enrolling in my school. Though his parents never got a chance to do it. Isn't that right Andy?" He said looking at me. I just nodded since I didn't know where this was leading but if this ends up how I think it will than Luke is fucking dead.

"Oh we could enroll you than. That'd be perfect if both of you go to the same school. Than Luke can finally have someone to talk to. We'll do it Monday." His mom said. Ok now I'm seriously pissed. There's a reason I don't go to school and Luke's just about to get seriously hurt.

"NO! I mean no, there's no need for that." I said.

"Oh and why not?" Asked Luke's dad. Of course he would.

"Just because." I said annoyed.

"No you need to go to school so you will be enrolled after tommorow. Now no more disagreeing." Said Luke's mom.

"Whatever. Fuck you Luke, I'm out of here." I said and got up ready to storm out of the kitchen. I literally was seeing red of how pissed off I was.

"Andy now why are you so angry? You haven't even touched your dinner." I heard Luke's mom say.

"Like I was even going to eat." I said and than left. I stormed up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door. Pacing back and forth I tried to cool myself down to prevent any damage to the desk lamp. Hey it has no fault in any of this. Why am I so angry and most likely overreacting you ask? Well let's just say that school is not really a place I trust being in. Here let me explain.