He was always there for me every time I get drunk in bars and clubs. Even though I know that he is also busy, he really finds the time to take care of me. His patience for me is really outstanding 'cause even though I'm too much too handle; vomiting in his car and making a scene in bars, he still stayed.

Speaking of, we planned to meet up later at a restaurant he reserved. Even though I wanted to rest today, I agreed since starting tomorrow, I would have to work doubly hard to catch up for my lackluster in my work. Speaking of Joss, I went to my luggage and took out my gift for him that I purposely bought to thank him for everything he has done for me.

After scrolling through my feed, I eventually slept for the whole day. I didn't even bother eating lunch because I was sleeping soundly for the whole day. My parents also didn't wake me up because they understand that I was exhausted.

I woke up at about 4 in the afternoon. Just the right time for me to prepare for my dinner with Joss later. I stripped off my garments and took the time in taking a bath, just letting the warm water relax my whole body. Ugh, I need a massage before my work tomorrow. Maybe I can invite Joss later.

After taking a bath, I went inside my walk in closet to choose what I'll wear today. I still have a lot of clothes left here in my house since I didn't bother taking everything to my condo. I decided to wear an all black outfit with a plain black shirt and black ripped jeans. I complimented it with a gray ripped denim jacket and white shoes.

I opened my drawer and took out my watch, and my perfume that I sprayed all over my body. I was about to put back my perfume when something caught my eyes. Unconsciously, I took it out from the drawer. It was two complimentary necklaces that was very familiar to me. Images of what happened at the beach gushed through me.

*flashback

I outstretched my arm to give him the gift that I prepared. "Here, open it. Its for you." I said with a big smile on my face.

He opened up the box saw that it was a silver pendant that has a black crown surrounded by a ring that has the words 'keep me in your heart' engraved on it. I was surprised when he smiled and hugged me. "Thank you. I'll always wear this. I promise." he said.

We pulled away and I smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." I said and took out the necklace I was also wearing. "Look, I got matching ones." I said, showing him the necklace that was complimentary to his.

I purposely got us matching ones in order for our relationship to have a symbol, a meaning. It may be useless for some since I was only an affair, but it really means a lot to me since our relationship has a memory engraved on it.

*end of flashback

I smiled bitterly. It was all lies. He promised me we'll stay together until the last days of out lives. He promised me he'll wear this necklace always but he just threw it as if it doesn't mean anything to him. By just merely throwing the symbol of our relationship, he just indirectly told me that our relationship is trash.

Something that can be tossed away when you don't need it anymore. Something that can be thrown away once you're fed up and done with it. For him, I was merely a person who walked in his life. I was unimportant. I was nothing. Everything he said and shown were all lies.

I quickly wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall down from my eyes and composed myself. You're stronger than this Mark. Don't let useless people hurt you anymore. They don't deserve all my tears. They don't deserve my love.