18th: Stars

Mark's POV

Its already our fourth day here in New York. I already had a meeting with Mr. Smith and decided that Zion will invest in his clothing company. I have also visited the office and everything was fine, just like how it was reported a few weeks ago.

Vee and I have already visited some tourist spots here like museums, the Empire State building, and the Statue of Liberty. I looked to the person sleeping peacefully next to me and all I could do is smile.

Every time I remember our first night here when he asked me to tour the world with him, I can't help but feel all giddy inside. It just felt surreal that Vee, the man I'm dreaming of, would say that to me.

I was just watching him sleep when his eyes slowly opened. "Done checking me out?" He cockily said.

I quickly looked away. "Who said I was checking you out?" I denied right away.

I heard him laugh and he suddenly pulled me to face him. "You can check me out anytime babe. I'm yours." he said, giving me a quick peck on my nose.

I smiled and pulled away. "Let's go down and have breakfast." I said.

He nodded and stood up. We went down together and the food is already served on the table so we sat down on our own seats. "Thank you for the food." we both said to the cooks. They just bowed and excused themselves.

"Baby, let's go shopping today." he suggested. We actually don't have anywhere to go today, since we decided to take a rest first because we've been going to different places for two straight days.

I nodded. "Sure, I wanted to buy gifts for my parents and Joss anyways." I answered.

"Tsk, why do you need to buy him a gift?" he asked deadpanned.

I laughed at his jealousy. "Its just a thank you gift baby. I have lots of things to thank him for." I answered.

"He just accompanied us to the airport, that doesn't deserve a gift." he said while acting like a child having tantrums.

"That's not just it baby but there's a lot more. Let's just not talk about this okay?" I said, trying to change our conversation because I didn't want him to know that Joss helped me every time I was crying because of him.

"Psh, fine." he answered and continued to eat.

After eating, we decided to play with the gaming consoles here first before going put since it's still too early. We got to the living room and I sat on the sofa while Vee was busy setting up the console.

After finishing, he sat beside me and gave me the controller. I was about to start when he suddenly shouted, "Wait!", which made me look at him. "To make it more exciting, how about whoever wins, can give a dare to the loser." he suggested.

"Okay, I'm down." I said and smiled, agreeing to his suggestion. "Best of three?" I asked.

He nodded and smirked. "Sure, you're gonna lose anyways." he confidently said.

I scoffed. "Don't be too confident baby. Let's see about that." I answered, although part of me was a bit afraid.

Vee is a pro at games since he always plays whenever he has free time, using his phone, laptop, or different gaming consoles. But I wasn't so bad myself, I always play this when I still wasn't working and I was also good so I think there's a chance I can beat him.

The first game we played was car racing which I was confident about because I always play this game. But then again, Vee could have played this game a million times already so he won. We played a fighting game for our second competition. I know a lot of secret codes for this game so I won making Vee frown.