2nd: Aftermath

Warning: Sexual Content 

Vee's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain lacerating my head. I looked around and noticed that I was in my condo. I got up and realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes. Episodes from last night suddenly ran through my head and I remembered just how I ended up like this.

I realized that it was already 5 in the afternoon so I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and drove back home. As I was driving, I unexpectedly recalled what happened yesterday but I quickly dismissed it.

"Should I be happy you thought of going back home?" Ploy nagged as soon as I entered our house.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I didn't realize that I already slept at the condo."

She just rolled her eyes and went up the stairs. I sighed. My marriage with Ploy was arranged by my parents for business matters. Although I refused, I had no other choice but to follow my dad's orders.

Being married for 3 years, I would have to say that somehow, I have grew to love Ploy. Not as a lover, but as a friend.

But my relationship with her isn't good. We always fight because she always blames me for everything. She can be considered a brat. All I do is work hard and do everything I can, but when things go wrong, she always points her fingers at me.

After eating dinner alone, I went up to our room and saw Ploy lying down at the watching tv. I also went to the bed to watch tv with her. "North's birthday will be held next week. Will you come with me?" I asked. North is my college friend.

When I go to events concerning my friends, she doesn't want to go most of the time so I always ask her if she wants to join. "I can't, I have appointments tomorrow." she answered.

I just nodded and closed my eyes to sleep. Today has been a long day for me even though I didn't do much.

*

"Hey bro. Long time no see." I greeted my friend Fuse as soon as I saw him at the table with most of my old block mates from college.

"Vee! Hey man!" he greeted back while smiling. I went to sit next to him and grabbed an untouched beer. I also greeted some of my block mates.

"Vee! Glad you can come dude." I turned around to see who greeted me and I saw a grinning North walking towards me.

"Happy birthday bro. Here." I said and gave him my birthday present. He looked at what's inside the paper bag and thanked me. I bought him a watch.

I was supposed to say something to North when someone catched my attention. He sat adjacent to me and was talking to some people who I don't know.

We suddenly made eye contact and we stopped and stared at each other. No one daring to look away. There's something in his eyes that I can't seem to resist. His eyes are beautiful, he's beautiful.

He only stopped staring at me when his friend, I assume, asked him to drink up. I nudged North sitting beside me, "Hey dude. Is he your guest?" I asked.

He looked at me and saw who I was looking at. "Yes. He's Mark. My junior code and those people who're with him are my old organization members." he answered.

(Junior code pertains to a junior having the same code number as the number when he was a freshman. Just like in Sotus series.)

I mentally laughed. Is fate playing games on us? Its hasn't even been long, and here we are meeting each other again. The person who I had a one night stand to.