6th: Serendipity

Warning: Mild Sexual Content

Mark's POV

I woke up feeling colder than usual. I looked to my side and saw an empty space next to me. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes to gain my full vision. I looked at the every corner of the room but didn't see a single trace of the man I was with last night.

I wonder where he is? I stood up and saw Vee's shirt on the floor and decided to wear it. I didn't even bother wearing an underwear because his shirt was already covering my lower region because it was too big for me.

I quickly went out the room and was greeted by a very pleasant aroma. I looked at the kitchen and saw Vee cooking. He had his back turned on me and I can see how his muscles contract every time he does something.

I quietly approached him and hugged him from the back. He flinched slightly as he was surprised with my presence but he slowly relaxed when he realized it was me. "What are you cooking?" I asked and buried my face on his neck. I could smell the mix of his intoxicating natural aroma and the food he was cooking.

"Good thing you're up sleepyhead." he said and turned the stove off. He then faced me and hugged me back. "Good morning baby." he greeted me.

"Good morning." I answered back and smiled. "Let's eat? I'm excited to taste the food you cooked."

"Why don't I eat you first?" he naughtily asked which made me blush. "You look so hot in my shirt babe."

"Stop Vee. You're such a pervert!" I scolded him and turned around because I was getting shy.

I squealed when Vee hugged me from the back and grinded his hips into my ass. I almost whimpered when I felt his hardness just above my hole. "And you're not even wearing any underwear. You're such a tease baby." he said and suddenly slapped my ass.

It hurt when he slapped me but instead of complaining how it hurt, I moaned. Fuck, I'm getting turned on. Vee continued rubbing his cock on my entrance. "Tell me baby, don't you want this?" he asked seductively and slapped my ass again.

I wasn't able to control myself and I instinctively got on all fours. "Fuck me Vee." I pleaded.

That was all Vee needed to hear. He didn't even bother removing his boxers, he just pulled them down to his knees. He grabbed my ass and slowly thrusted to my entrance.

"Ahh.." we both moaned.

*

I sat down and he served me the food he prepared. It was a combination of very simple dishes; pancakes, eggs and bacon, but it made me smile knowing that he still made an effort to cook.

I tasted the food he made and I can say that it really tastes good. It was a bit cold because it took a while before we ate but nevertheless, its delicious. I actually expected it to taste good since it already looks and smells good. "I didn't know you cook very well." I complimented him

He smiled and looked at me. "I had to learn how to cook since I lived alone in college and before I got married." he answered.

I just nodded and continued to eat. After eating, we took a bath and headed out. Today, we're going to go island hopping. Since there are many islands near the resort, we decided to go check them out.

The whole ride going to the other island was breathtaking and a bit scary. I know how to swim and we were both wearing life vests but I was kept on thinking of negative thoughts. Vee seemed to notice my fear so he held my hand tightly which made me feel better.

The boat docked into a very beautiful island. You can clearly see that it was taken good care of by the people living in here. There were no resorts present but there were huts where you can stay. There were also some facilities you can use so there was really no problem since we won't stay here for long, we will eventually go back to our resort later.