13th: Listen

Mark's POV

Vee quickly stumbled back as soon as my fist connected to his face. "Say what you want to say Vee. You think of me as a whore right?!" I shouted. Tears were quickly escaping my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.

I saw him wipe out the blood on his lips that came from my punch. I felt a mic of emotions when I saw blood come out from his lips. I was proud of myself fro doing that but I also wanted to come to him to be the one to wipe his blood away.

But I quickly stopped myself. Joss is right. As much as I love him, I should love myself too.

"Then fine! I'm a fucking slut and all I want from you is sex. James and Joss? I use them for sex because you're right. I'm a sex addict." I added, telling him everything he wants to hear and everything he accuses me of.

Vee stood up and looked at me. "M-mark, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." he stuttered, regret evident on his face.

He came closer to me but I stepped back, not wanting him close to me. "Stop. Don't come near me." I demanded, raising my hand to show that I don't like him to come near me.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he apologized. It seems like he was able to collect his thoughts and realize what he said to me earlier.

"Your sorry won't change the fact that you thought of me as a dirty man. You think I use my body to gain different men." I said with tears still streaming down my face.

"No baby. It's not like that. I was just jealous because I thought you were cheating on me." he explained softly.

Pain quickly shot through me because of his words and I scoffed. "Cheat on you? That just proves you think nothing of me but a whore." I said.

"No baby. That is not what I mean —-"

"No you're right. I'm a whore. I'm a whore for having an affair with you. But do you actually think I'm not hurting every time we can't be together and I should just be kept in the darkness? No Vee, I am fucking hurting! It pains me so much that sometimes I feel like its breaking me!" I shouted, releasing all my bottled up emotions I wasn't able to tell him.

"I'm sorry baby —-"

"But you know what?" I cut him off. "I'm enduring all that because I love you! I love you so much that I don't even care about what will people think when they find out. I don't care if I'll be your secret forever. I don't care about everything because I love you so damn much that all I care about is our stolen moments together." I added.

My knees became weak and it gave out, making me kneel on the floor crying helplessly. Vee was supposed to come close to me but I stopped him once again. "I told you to not come near me!" I shouted which made him stop once again.

"Baby, I'm sorry, forgive me please." he said. I looked at him and saw that he was also crying.

But I looked away. "Maybe this is our fate Vee. We were meant to meet, and for me to love you. But I was also destined for unrequited love. And l'm just a mere person passing by your life." I said. Although it hurts me to say that, but I guess its true.

Our relationship is wrong in the first place. No matter how right I think my love for him is, it was wrong to get myself into a relationship like this. Because at the end of the day, this is a game I was meant to lose.

"No Mark. Don't think like that please. You're just saying that because you're mad and hurt. Listen to me baby please." he pleaded.

"Why would I listen to you? Why, did you even listen to me earlier when I was trying to explain? No you did not. You just blatantly accused me." I retaliated, sarcasm evident in my tone.