After a while of waiting for our drinks, Harley did the honour bringing the drinks to our table — led by me — like a waiter. Happy watched Harley carefully as he joined us at the table, but neither of us said anything. I think Happy just go with it since Harley was once a good acquaintance to Dad and I think it would be nice if we could catch up things that we missed about each other.

'How're you doing? You know...since the– um...'

Didn't he ask that question just a few seconds ago?

I guess, he wanted a more serious conversation.

I gave him the best smile I could put on my face whenever someone else asks the same thing. 'If you want me to tell you what I tell everyone when I'm asked that question, I'd say, worst that you could imagine. But if you want me to be honest, I'd say...' I sighed and looked away, 'I don't know how to live anymore. It's so much different than before Dad died.'

'How's Morgan taking it?'

'Like every other kid who has lost their good parents,' I answered. 'She keeps asking for him. Every night. When I tuck her to sleep. I don't even know what else to tell her about Dad. Think I should just be honest with her.'

'No,' Happy said the same time Harley said, 'I think you should.'

I glanced at Happy who's giving Harley a look.

'Take it from someone who's father left when he was a child,' Harley said. Yes, I remember what Dad told me years ago. 'I wanted the adults to just tell me honestly about my dad and not giving me hopes that my father will come back for me. I've waited for years for him to come back, but he never came. At the end, I just let myself think that he's dead.'

'Don't even think about it, Terri.' Happy was crossing his thick arms on his stomach. 'Morgan is too young to understand that her father is gone forever. Plus, you can't instill that on a child's mind. She would think that Tony is bad.'

'She wouldn't,' Harley argued. 'Not if you tell her how heroic her father was when he was alive. Terri witnessed them more than you could imagine. She can tell her that.'

Happy watched Harley intensely. 'You have a point,' he said, 'but I still don't agree with that. I say, let's wait for maybe two years more. She's seven within two years, and mature enough to understand what "dead" means.'

'Ugh!' I groaned. 'What did you want to talk about, Happy? The thing that brought us here?'

It took a few careful seconds for Happy to answer. 'Nothing. It was supposed to be a secret and it's not if he's here.' He means Harley.

I sighed. 'I'm sorry, Harley.' I smiled sadly at him. 'Come by the Cabin whenever you're free. Dad's garage needs a start up, it's been a while. I don't know anything about technologies and Morgan can't enter without a supervisor.'

Happy told me that. Dad knew what Morgan can do even with her age now, that's why she's not allowed without an adult to look after her. But Mom is busy with her business and I'm....too busy thinking about my life. Happy is always with Mom, so there's no one to stay with Morgan at the garage.

Harley smiled widely. He must have remembered things Dad presented him when he let Dad stay at his house for a few nights. 'Sure. I'll see you around.'

Once Harley is out of earshot, Happy turned to look at me angrily. 'Seriously? You want that kid to supervise your little sister?'

I cringed when he mentioned the word "little sister". 'Why?'

'He's, what? 15?'

'I'm not much older than him, don't you forget. I was lost for five years. I didn't age, so technically, I'm still 16.' I sighed. 'And, he's not a high-schooler. He's in college.'