Innocent

-
Did you guys notice I keep putting some bullying stuffs? Now this update is a real bullying!
-
Chapter 26

Noa POV.

I can feel it's hands gripping my arms as it takes me deeper into the forest. Who is it? And why did it kidnaps me? I tried to struggle and let out some flame all over my body to break free but he/she is so strong.

Noa: Let me go! (Struggle) Where are you taking me! Put me down!

??: Sorry little girl but you're coming with me!

That voice! It's voice is a female and in a cold tone. I recognize her voice! She's..

Noa:... What did I ever do to you "Rouge"?! Why are you so mean to me?!

Rouge: (remove her hood) Didn't you heard what I said earlier?! You're to young to know that..

In full anger, Rouge harshly throws to the ground. My head got hit first as blood streaks down on my head. Slowly my vision gets blurry until I lose my consciousness. The last thing I saw before I knocked out is that Rouge's boots lands infront of me.

And after that all is black.. What's going to happened to me.

(While on Shadz)

Shadow POV.

It's already noon, but I'm still in the forest. I feel pain in my side as blood continues to grip. I tried to followed them but I'm to wounded.

Shadow: Augh.. Noa..

I cannot go on much longer.. Finally I give up.

Shadow: I'm sorry Noa.. But looks like I can't save you alone.. (Grabs his chaos emerald) I'll come back to you.. I promise.

Before I could lose my consciousness, I chaos control out of the forest. I will be needing a lots of help.

Sonic POV. (Hi Sonic long time no see~Noa/Author)

It was already noon but Shadow and Noa aren't home yet. What happened to those two? Did they develop eachother or what?! I was at Shadow's house with Tails and omega by my side waiting for my dear friend.

I laid my back on the walls to think.

Sonic: What's taking him so long?

Omega: Maybe he didn't notice the time.

Tails: I hope there okay.. I have a bad feeling about this.

I hope Bro is okay.. Or is he? Suddenly, a flash of light came out and then it exploded but it did not harmed us. Soon as the light disappears. A black wounded hedgehog was laying on the floor unconscious.

Sonic,Tails&Omega: SHADOW!!!!

Shadow! What happened to him. We saw blood dripping from his side. Quickly we place him on the couch. Tails run to get a first aid kit while I go get some glass of water for Shadz.

Sonic: Shadow! Are you okay..

Shadow: (slowly open his eyes).. Noa..

Tails comes back with a kit.

Tails: Sonic! Help he stop his bleeding! He'll die if it continues to drip!

Sonic: Okay!

With that, we do our best to save our friend.

Shadow: Noa... I'm sorry.. (Faint)

*While on Noa*

Noa POV.

I don't know where I was. My head continues to ache as I woke up with a very blur vision. I blink few times until it all become clear. I look at my surroundings with confusion. Where am I. I tried to move my hands but I suddenly notice I was tied up from arm to toe. Also my head is bandaged. How did I get here? I look more of my surroundings and saw that I was on a cage.