Top of the world

-
Today is a special day so I put this song okay. The song "Top of the world" ,which is where I name this chapter after, is the theme song of Big hero 6 of disney sang by Greek fire. Man that movie is awesome.. You could tell in the trailer. About the ??? Guy again... I know I said I won't be talking about him until the right chapter comes but I'll be putting some clues so make sure to keep an eye on those. I also put one in the last chapter.

Chapter 19

Noa POV.

Okay this is it! I'm sure it won't be hard as math but no matter how easy or hard it is.. I must do my best.. If I can't share my talents back home, it's not worth on trying it here. And there I was. It's 8 in the morning but the ray of the sun is still dull. There I could feel my legs shaking! I really don't know if I could do this.. I'm still not sure if I can.

But it doesn't matter if I can or not! For France Sake I have to learn! I have to do this. I lift my chin and face my new ivory friend's gold eyes and nod..

Noa: I'm ready...

Silver: Okay!

(Better play the video while watching it. Also you notice that it was bold then some event was happening, it means while the song is going, that amazing event was happening~ Author)

"Yeah! Yeah- Oh!
On top of the world,
on top of it all,
trying to feel invincible
Yeah-oh! Yeah-oh!
Dying on top of the world"

Silver start giving a basic definition of being a psychic!

Silver: okay! For beginners! Being a psychic is not so easy! Specially your powers are combined telekinesis and fire! Your power depends on what you think, feel and act!

Blaze: Now! Try lit your hand on fire!

Noa: How?

Blaze: Concentrate on your hand but not to much!

I lift my right palm and concentrait... Soon from smoke to a blaze, a flame appears!

Noa: Oh! So it depends on concentration!

Silver: And emotion! What you feel makes your power stronger! Now try to create a bigger fire but not that big!

Noa: (Nod)

I tried what they say as I close my eyes and let my emotion release some fire..

"I remember the nights
Caught up in dreaming my goodbyes"

Emotion is my main root to make the flame stronger...

Noa's mind: I can do this! There wrong! There wrong!

There voice! Those cruel people! Echoing in my mind! No! There wrong!

"Watching the door for anything more than an ordinary life"

Noa's mind: I'm now in a new life! There very far from me now! They cannot stop me! I'm now different!

"I remember the days
New beginnings on an open page
With something to prove and nothing to lose, not a soul to betray"

There I keep concentrating as the flame starts to grow bigger. I have to learn, I have to change, I have to save France.
I have to finish what I started.

*Instant flashback*

France: ATE!!!!!!! (Taken away)

Noa: FRANCE!!!

*end Flash back*

Noa's mind: Maybe those people are right that I do mystakes! I fail to save France! But they are wrong in telling me I can't learn! Mistakes are my lessons! I won't lose! I won't betray them!