New purpose part 2

Chapt. 10
Shadow POV.

I am still entertaining Amy as Noa and Sonic goes to the backyard.

Amy: If I would marry Sonic one day, I want Tails to be the the best man, Knuckles be the ring barer-

Shadow: Amy I know Sonic and I don't get along every time but will you please give him some-

Before I could finish my sentence, I suddenly Notice Eggman's ship heading towards us... Oh no. Without a second thought I leave Amy and head to the backyard.

Amy: Shadow wait!! Anyhow... Where did Sonic go... And where is that strange Noa girl too. Oh Sonic's Dead if I see him!!!

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.. Question, is that how to act when it comes in crushes? (Comment and if it's a yes, you're obsess my friend)

Noa POV.

Oh great, just great!! If it isn't Robotnik.... I mean... Eggman. There in the sky, his round ship hovers in the air. Along with his troupes.... 5 more robots land infront and cornered us. What a good day.... Grr.

Sonic: Well well well.. Yes you did learned that you can never capture the Phillipines but, you still can't understand that you will never defeat me!

Eggman: Very funny hedgehog. But I'm not here to play with you.

Noa: Where's France?! Where is he?!

Eggman: Be patient, shall we?

He then look on his left and grab Someone. He forcefully grab France near him. He grip his knuckles painfully in France arm.. There he is.. He looks the same..Still wearing his school uniform, hair stroked up and unharmed but... His eyes are filled with fear. He begs to be free.

France: Ate!

Noa: France!

Sonic: Let the boy go! Or I'll rip those precious mustache of yours!!

Eggman: hohoho! If you can. And if you did, I'll quickly end his life! ( grip his hand more)

France: (Arm in pain) ack!

Eggman really gets out of the line! I could see France expression is in pain.. He doesn't deserve this... I know why he is doing this. He is using him as hostage so I would go with him!

Noa: France.... You! It's me you want right? Let him go and take me instead!!

Sonic: no Noa! He will trick you!

France: Blue blur is right Ate! What can you expect from baldy Mac noise hair anyways?

Eggman: Will you two shut-

Before he could end his sentence, a yellow spear hit the right side of his round-shaped ship. Man he almost fall out of his ride, lucky for him his nod that clumsy like me and my cousin "France"

Eggman: Ah! Who threw that?!

Shadow: None other than me Of course. Who else can threw a chaos spear?

Shadow was suddenly there, standing on a branch of a tree with his arms cross. He smirk at Eggman.

Shadow: I believe we have an unfinished business to settle... Is it right Eggman?

Eggman: Shadow!! Second to the most annoying hedgehogs I know!!!

Shadow: Good you know!!

Shadow burst at Eggman! Shadow burst but Eggman move and he miss. Shadow tried to use chaos spear again (on his right hand since he can't move his injured left arm). Sonic knew Shadow needs help so he burst to the battle and hit the side of the round ship perfectly! The two land cooly infront of me.