A/N- Got Tagged To Answer Questions

Yeah, I don't know how the whole tagging thing works, but Wolves_All_Around tagged me so... Yeah. I just copied the questions she had in her thing and now am going to answer them myself. Yee.

1. Gender?

I am a female, though I have a little gender fluidy so sometime go by they, sometimes go by he. In the end I don't really care all too much.

2. What is your sexuality?

This is something I've questioned for a while. I say Pansexual, however my friends and I have said I'm Acesexual Panromantic.

(A/n within an a/n- I've actually figured I am demisexual Panromantic. Its not that I don't want sex, it is I just don't want a hit and run idk lol)

4. How would you hide the bodies?

I wouldn't kill anyone purposefully as I'm not that type of person. If I were to if probably do it like yan-chan and just dump a bitch in an incinerator.

5. What is your favorite book or book series?

The only one I've really ever gotten into was the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. I enjoyed the pictures and text style. I also enjoyed the movies too, but I'm a bit of a loser so...

6. Are you known as the local crybaby?

No. I'm actually kinda known for never crying. I'm the funny friend, the chill friend, the fat friend, im a bit of an all arounder. I've also been called, "the voice of reason" amongst my friend group.

7. Who is your celebrity crush?

I don't really have one. Maybe... Doctor Phil?

8. What is your favorite color?

I, once again, don't have one. I like the whole rainbow. Every color and shade has something that I can admire.

9. A picture of you?

Omg, I don't have many pics of me saved on my phone. *Cough* but on my Instagram *cough* at, "some_fatmofo_named_cassdaddy" *cough again* I do. #shamelessselfplug

Heres that pic though, I guess

10. Are you a theatre kid?

Oh, no. I'm definitely not. I don't have anything opposed to theatre kids, or any kids, but I also don't have any qualities lining with a theatre kid.

11. Why do you like writing?

I like... Um... Yeah... I get to be creative. I like the fact that when I'm writing, it gives me control of a world. It allows me to open my mind to scenarios that wouldnt or couldn't happen.

12. How's quarentine?

It's alright. All I've really been doing is watching yt, playing video games, and cooking.

13. Do you have any siblings?

Yes. I'm the youngest of three, I have a sister who is thirty, and a brother who is nineteen.

______________________

That was the questions and answers. I don't know if I did it right, then again, I don't know if there is a way to do it wrong. Lol.

I'm supposed to take three people, but I'm not going to, sorry. After this is published, I'll publish the story, so technically y'all are getting two updates today, haha, not really.

-To Be Cotinued-