Danger

A/N- holy shit this update was way longer than expected, damn. I apologize for that, shit. I have many chapter ready, but am tryna pace myself. Sorry for making yall wait this long. Oof. I don't really know what to say. I'll try to work more and better so people don't get bored with this story. Anyway, happy reading I guess.

-Noct POV-

I had not one clue where the hell I was going, but we were going somewhere. Ignis noticed my cluelessness and gave me a look. I was surprised he didn't say anything and just kept following me.

We had walked about a half mile from the outpost and we still had not thought of, said, or found anything.

"This undirected  tour is becoming rather-" Ignis suddenly cut himself off.

I quickly looked at him worriedly and then looked around. I didn't see anything however and that made me even more worried.

"Ignis?" I questioned as he just remained still looking off in the distance.

I waved my hand in front of him and tapped him and he still didn't respond.

"IGNIS!" I yelled out getting him to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

He looked down looking slightly dazed. He not too long after, looked back up and folded his arms like nothing had happened.

"What the hell was that, Iggy?" I said giving a genuine mesmerized look.

"I was- I haven't a clue." I hummed and then slowly started walking again.

We walked another thousand feet or so before suddenly a eery presence attacked my scences.

"Iggy?" I sang his name.

"Yes, Noct?"

"An eery presence just came over me. We should be careful."

"Indeed."

The second Iggy got his word out, a pack of Coerls came out taking us both by surprise.

"God damnit." I whispered under my breath as I quickly got my weapons out.

The pack had two elder Coerls and three normal Coerls. This was not good. The two of us had not a chance.

"We're sorely out matched. It'd be best if we retreat." Ignis yelled as he threw a couple daggers.

"Retreat where?" I questioned back as I did a couple attacks and roll dodges.

"Away from these beast!" His answer wasn't intentionally sarcastic, but I understood.

The second I went to turn to start fleeing. The two elder Coerls whipped their whiskers around and slashed me in the back with their electrified whip.

I groaned as I fell to the ground, my whole body shaking and convulsing.

"Noct!" Iggy yelled out worriedly.

He threw a couple of daggers to get some distance between the beast and me. Then he walked where I was and helped me back to my feet.

"Let's go, like, right now!" I said as I warped to a point over looking the pack.

Right before I warped again, the pack huddled Iggy. They completely harassed him causing him to fall with a long slew of pain noises. My eyes widened and I let out a growl.