Drugged?

-Warning (along with the next two or three chapters).-

-Prompto POV-

After getting woken up from a nightmare we addressed we still had some hours left. I hoped I didn't have another bad dream, and luckily I didn't. I started hearing weird noises and thought they were just part of my dream until I heard other noises accompanied by it.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes. To my surprise and horror, Iggy was making interesting noises and Gladio was staring intently at a rag.

"What the hell did you do to him Gladio?" I whisper yelled trying not to wake Noct if he wasn't already up.

"It wasn't me. He, he was drugged." My eyes widened and I quickly hopped out if the bed. So much for not trying to wake Noctis. This seemed pretty important, he'd understand.

"What? drugged? What type of drug?" I asked panically.

"I don't know!" Neither one of us were whispering anymore. I dangerously walked over to Iggy and put a hand on his forehead. He was warm as hell and his skin was glistening with sweat.

As I was examining him he reached up and grabbed my hand. My entire body tensed up. He used my hand and rubbed a line down his abdomen. I pulled my hand away before he could take it any lower.

Gladio gawked over at me and Iggy, not knowing what to do. I did, though I didn't want to say out loud. I walked over to Gladio and told him what I thought, as if I were telling him a secret.

"So basically..." I started with my face turning red from whatever, "its like a really inapropriate drug that make people crave inappropriate things."

"What do you mean."

"Its... Well, it's like Viagra but not. It stimulated the physical status of an Omega in heat."

"I don't know anything about that type of shit."

"Long story short, he's not horny but his body is. I suggest taking those clothes off of him unless black and white polka dots are within our uniform protocol." Gladio's eyes widened at those words.

"How is his body horny but he isn't?"

"It's, he... Just fucking do what I said." He held up his hands in a ok, whatever, Kind of way and then walked over to Ignis. He put his hand on Iggy's stomach immediately causing Iggy's legs to shake. Before he went through with the removal of his clothes he looked over at me.

"Drugged or not, decency is a thing." I ohed and turned away. Iggy let out a very loud and very elongated moan making me cringe. I was more worried and fearful than disturbed or grossed out.

"Morning everybo-" I heard Noct's voice, before he cut himself off, "What the fuck! Gladio your terrible at being discrete!" I turned to look at Noct, who was looking over mortified at Gladio, who was hovering over a very exposed mess if Iggy.

"No, Noct its not like that! Uh, Prompto, er, you know what's happening!"

"I- Noct I! D! I! T! He was injected with that unvolentarily!" Noct eyes widened and he averted his gaze towards Iggy. He flung off all the sheets and hopped out if bed like I did. He walked over to Iggy and examined him like I did. He lifted Iggy's shirt a little and then pressed two fingers on a certain spot on Iggy's abdomen, resulting in Iggy... arriving.

I turned my head away from the chaos again for my own sake as well as Iggy's. I heard Noct let out a hum at Iggy's reaction.

"What?" Gladio asked not masking his fear at all.

"Iggy isn't a sexual person at all. This had to be a ridiculously high dose."

"Ok?"

"That means... This is going to be a very long couple of hours." Noct's words caused me and Gladio to go silent, all that was to be heard were Ignis's chronic whimpering, groaning, and moaning.

"What do we do? We can't leave him here by himself, but we also can't just watch him orgasm a hundred times!"

"Well..." Noct said with a pondering tone in his voice,"me and Prompto can leave you two to work it out." Noct said with a verbal version of the suggestive look.

"He's drugged, I'm not gonna take advantage of him."

"I never said you had to fuck him, though I know you want to." Gladio didn't object. I kept staring at the wall, so I couldn't see their facial expressions, though I'm sure they were amazing.

"Yeah Gladio," I chirped in," You don't even have to touch him. Just insure he doesn't hyperventilate or anything like that."

"Hyperventilate?"

"Remember. Omega in heat. Too much heat, bad." He hummed.

"It's settled then," Noct concluded, " have fun." Noct suddenly grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

"Its a shame! I was looking forward to working today!" Gladio yelled at us as we left, causing us to laugh.

We walked around the hotel area for a bit, before settling on talking to Coctura. It was time for breakfast and I was hungry af.

"Morning Coctura!" I said happily as always.

"Morning Prompto! Good morning Noctis!" She said back mimicking my tone.

"How are you doing today?" I asked making small talk.

"I'm doing fairly well. It's is early in the day so I haven't had much to do quite yet, so I'm currently fine."

"That's always good." Noct chimed in.

We all had a moment of silence. I noticed Coctura look around.

"What has come up of the big guy you hang around?" She asked curiously.

"Gladio?"

"That is his name."

"Oh..." I said trailing off. I don't know if this was the best time or place to say the situation.

"Well..." Noct said rubbing his neck.

"Has something happened? I noticed something off about Ignis too. Gladio had come off as worried when he was asking me about Ignis's well being. Has he fallen ill?"

"Ignis... Yeah, he's a little messed up right now." I put it politely. She ohed.

"I hope he gets better soon. He really is a gem." I smiled at her.

"Yeah..." Noct rubbed his neck again and look in a random direction.

I suddenly remember why we were here; food!

"Oh, Coctura!" She hummed, "We love talking, but we also love eating-"

"Fatass." Noct mumbled cutting me off. I chuckled and slapped his arm. Coctura laughed too.

She got what I was hinting at and cooked us the usual. Me and Noct sat silently and ate it.

After we ate Noct finally spoke up.

"So... What are we gonna do while they're... Busy?"

-To Be Continued-