Brought Back

-Flashback Continuation-

-Gladio POV (Yet again)-

"I have yet to see it." Ignis challenged me with a single raised eyebrow.

I looked at the floor and put my feet together. I took a deep breath before slowly reaching down. I reached to my knees before my hamstrings tightened and I couldn't go any further.

"You're about half way there, Mr. Powerhouse." Ignis said sarcastically as I stood back up. I sighed defeatedly.

"I'll enforce we add stretching to our sparring."

"You don't need to-"

"Yes, I do." He cut me off as he touched his toes once again.

I felt something go off in my brain and my eyes widened as I stared at him.

"Look at the time, I gotta go! S-see you tomorrow, Iggy!" I rushed out as I hurried out if the sparring room.

"Where are you-?" I heard him yell, but I was already long gone.

Stretching? Yay. I though sarcastically.

•••

I walked into the sparring rooms the next day. I wasn't very surprised to see Ignis already there. He had made it clear he wasn't one to be late.

I walked right in and headed towards the weapon stand. He jogged over however and stopped me from grabbing one.

"Hey, remember the talk yesterday? From here on out, we stretch." I rolled my eyes and walked with him to the center of the room.

"I still think this is stupid." I said as we stood facing each other.

"You can't have an opinion about something you have yet to do." I opened my mouth to say something, but he was right.

"Yeah. Whatever, just bend over." His face dropped and his eyes widened.

I stared at him blankly until what I said hit me. I quickly covered my mouth and looked away. He laughed awkwardly and I turned red.

"H-hey, not like that! I just- let get this over with!" I stuttered out.

He shook his head with the fainted smile appearing. I thought he didn't smile?

"Uh, ok?" His face was red like mine was," I'll keep it simple for you. Start off by speeding your legs." My mind was too dirty for this stretching bullshit. I immediately snickered at his order. He crossed his arms and stared dissapointedly at me.

"Ok. Ok." I sad as I spread my legs barely.

"So they're shoulder width apart." He corrected me.

I did so and already felt tightness.

"Ok, you're not about to kick me in the nuts are you?" He rose an eyebrow and shook his head.

"Don't be silly. Put your hands like this." He put his arms and hands in a way that was similar to doing chest compressions for CPR.

I copied his hand movements and then waited for him to continue.

"And here's where the stretch begins." He said as he bent forward and placed his palms against the floor inbetween his feet.