Productivity, Ugh

-Prompto POV-

Oh. Em. Gee. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"He... Sexually assaulted you?" Noct asked Iggy, putting the pieces together.

Iggy didn't say anything.

"Iggy. Did he?" I questioned not wanting him to say yes. My voice was unusually serious. I would seriously degrade myself if I laughed in this moment.

Iggy looked up from his legs and looked at me. He looked broken.

In responce to my question. He hummed and nodded. I felt a rush if sadness and failure go over me. Despite always being there for us when we needed it, we weren't there the time he did. Gladio had an excuse, but me and Noct... Oh I felt so ashamed.

All three of us made a sound at his quiet responce.

"Aww, Iggy." I said unable to put my feeling into words.

I scooted back closer to him and hugged him tightly. Gladio and Noct joined in. After a couple seconds of hugging, Noct said what I was thinking too.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" He placed a kiss on Iggy's cheek, resulting in him smiling a genuine smile.

"You didn't need a distraction preventing you from honing your skills." Iggy stated, though I didn't believe that was the only reason.

"You mysteriously disappearing didn't help either."  Iggy shook his head as his demeanor physically loosened and he seemed much less upset. A weight was really lifted off his shoulders with his confession.

"I also didn't need the whole kingdom to gain awareness of my encounter." Iggy told us, though Noct isn't really that loud, especially about those types of issues.

"what? I wouldn't of-"

"I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about lippy." Iggy quipped back rubbing my hair.

"Hey!" I said offensively, knowing it was true. He giggled his rare giggle and we all remained in the hug for even longer.

"So..." Iggy started causing us  all to loosen our grip so he could breath and talk, "once I'm all rested up, you would really make my day if you took us and did something productive." Iggy told Noct making Noct sigh.

"You always do what I want you to, so I guess I'll return the favor." Iggy smiled again. And then we all went back to that previous comfortable silence.

After minute, I looked over at Noct and smirked. He noticed my face and gave me a confused look.

"What?" He said with an annoyance in his tone.

"Hey Noct?"

"What?"

"Noct?"

"What."

"Noct."

"What!"

"N-Noct!" He crossed his arms and looked at me. My smirk turned into a smile, and I walked over to him and tapped his chest.