Adventure Time

-Noct POV-

I stared at the peaceful sleeping Prompto as we drove to the speculated dungeon. Talcott was talking about one of the legends that there was a hidden dungeon behind the waterfall. I assumed Jared was the one who gave him that knowledge. No matter where he got the info it was pretty interesting.

A small string of drool came out of Prompto's mouth as his subtle snoring became less subtle. A gleeful smile appeared on my lips as I stared at him. He was a mess, and completely immature, but I was too.

Gladio notice my staring and tapped my arm. I averted my gaze towards him.

"What?" I questioned.

He looked over the seat at Prompto, then chuckled.

"Don't do anything stupid." He said suggestively smirking and shaking his head.

I returned his smirk.

"Oh, it's too late for that, I've already done alot of... Stupid things, with him." Gladio rolled his eyes and tapped my shoulder again.

"I am going to pretend I didn't hear that." I heard Ignis chime in glaring at me through the rear view mirror.

My smirk turned into a childish smile and I let out a knowing giggle.

"You already knew about the stupid stuff." I said as more of a question.

Iggy sighed and shook his head.

"I support you two, though I wish I'd learned by a different mean. Also, what about lunafr-" He said as he picked up his can of liquid crack and took a sip.

"Yeah..." I cut him off and giggled awkwardly. We went to silence.

"It's nice here." Gladio said calmly as we started exiting the Regalia.

I walked around the car to where Prompto was still fast asleep. I reached up and opened the door immediately causing him to start falling. He flinched and let out a screech as he started going.

I reached up and caught him. He grabbed his chest in the same way he always did after getting scared.

He looked up at me with big eyes and smiled.

"My hero!" He praised using his, admittably terrible, girl's voice.

He immediately pulled me in for a tight hug. I happily accepted the embrace before we headed towards the waterfall. I snickered as we walked past the rocks.

"We've had good memories here." I said chuckling, causing Prompto to punch me.

We kept walking and found a little trail on the side of the fall. We progressed towards it after slaying a couple of shears that were on the coast.

"Huh, I guess the legends were true." I said in amazement as I led us into the cove.

"You think the cold will keep the daemons at Bay?" Prompto asked the group.

"Yeah, because daemons like warmth." Gladio said as he walked up besides me.

"Ah, sarcasm." Prompto said in regards to his comment.

We walked deeper into the cove with the temperature dropping impossibly so.

"What if the daemons are like, frozen solid?"

"In a solid block waiting to jump out at us." Gladio added trying to get a reaction from him.

I couldn't tell if it worked or not because Prompto was behind me with Ignis. I imagined his eyes getting bigger and a smile crept up on me. I accepted the smile as part of our party and kept progressing slowly.

"Oh look, a slippery slope that we're gonna go down it in slip slidy shoes. What could go wrong?" I just shrugged and jumped into the surface already knowing what was gonna happen.

I slid down and ended up in the center of the cove. Daemons were waiting patiently for me. I got my Ultima Blade out and worked as elegantly as I could, taking out the Aracheas with ease and struggling a little with the other daemons.

"Hey Blondie!" I yelled out for Prompto to do his thing.

"Uh, that's me I guess." He said as he absolutely destroyed a daemon.

"Yeah! Good job, Prompto!" He chuckled at the praise as we finished off the last of the daemons.

Prompto started humming a happy tune.

"Someone's in a good mood." I said.

"Bascing in our hard fought victory, I presume." Ignis informed me.

I hummed in agreement and then blindly walked in a direction.

We had a couple more tough battles before we came upon a ledge. Almost every time there was a ledge, there was something important.

"What I wouldn't do for a nice bowl of soup. Ah, soup." Prompto said as I shimied across the dangerous edge.

Once we crossed the edge I could practically see the tomb from here. I walked towards it but a daemon appeared just as I was gonna unlock the door.

I jumped out of surprise, before roll dodging and ducking behind a rock for a second.

I got a good distance and warp striked, doing more damage than a normal strike would of. I did a couple slashes, roll dodged, did a couple slashes, roll doged, did a couple slashes, and then I ducked back and gave the word.

"Gladio, do it!" I yelled, immediately causing Gladio to smirk as if he'd been waiting for this forever.

He set up a move we deemed the cyclone. He did a ground strike with his shield and then held up his sword for me to warp and spin, like a cyclone, with.

We did the move flawlessly. The beast was nearly defeated.

"Alright! Good work Gladio!" I praised.

"Yeah, don't mention it." He said casually as we fought valantly to finish off the beast.

"Ignis!" I yelled out desperately.

"On your word, Noct!" He said as he threw mutltiple daggers at the beast, with finesse.

That wasn't it to kill the beast, but one more slash with my sword was. The beast fell and dissolved into dark purple daemon gunk.

"Solid!" I yelled hyped after the battle.

We all went silent to catch our breaths as I walked towards the tomb. I unlocked the tomb and walked in, adding the royal weapon to the armiger. Swords of the wanderer, nice.

"Ah, you got the royal arms. Can we leave now, please? My nipples can cut diamonds!" Prompto begged, dramatically hunching over and rubbing his hands together.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Hashtag that sounds like a good idea." Ignis said taking us all by surprise.

"Hashtag o-m-g... Iggy you don't know how hastags work, do you?" Prompto said dissapointedly and surpisedly at Ignis's poor use of the word hashtag.

"Hashtag never again." I stated causing Iggy to hum and nod profusely.

"I fully agree. When I use that term it doesn't have the same... impact, should I say?" We gave him the thumbs up and then I started leading us out of the cove.

The closer out we got to the exit, the warmer it got too.

We made it out resulting in Prompto praising the light and us being alive in general. He was unintentionally absolutely adorable, and I loved it so much. I walked to Prompto and draped an arm over his shoulder. I gave him a wide smile as I started walking towards the Regalia.

-To Be Continued-