Let Them Be

-Noctis POV-

Ok. That is an image is never thought I'd ever see.

"Morning everybo-" I cut myself off as I looked over and saw complete chaos, "what the fuck? Gladio you're terrible at being decrete!" I said somewhat jokingly as I stared at a very concerning scene. Gladio stood over a whimpering sweaty mess of Iggy, and Prompto staring at a wall cringing.

As I made my joke Gladio and Prompto turned to look at me, both looked extremely stressed. I looked over at Iggy and immediately could sense why.

"No, Noct its not like that! Uh, Prompto, er, you know what's happening!" Gladio said with his face flushing red. Prompto immediately tensed at Gladio throwing him the job of explaining the situation.

"I- Noct I! D! I! T!" My eyes widened. That was code for, Inappropriate Drug Inappropriate Things, it was a sex drug that was intense and quick working, " He was injected with that involentarily!" He was attacked with the drug? What kind of sick freak would do that? Whoever it was, they weren't planning on doing anything nice.

I quickly hopped out of bed and made my way towards the tweaked Iggy. I examined him with my eyes. His face was red and soaked with sweat, his fingers and toes were shaking, his muscles were tight everywhere, and he let out a constant sleep of whines, whimpers, groan, and moans. I had done some research on this drug and its effects but never had seen it in person. According to research there was a certain spot that could cause the person to react. However they react, apparently could say how high , or how potent the dose was.

Lifted Iggy's shirt just so I could reach the point on his gut. I took my pointer and middle finger together and then pressed down on the point. Iggy's body reacted by tensing up even more, his legs shook a little and a wet patch imprinted itself on the crotch of his pants. I hummed, I knew this stuff was powerfull, but damn.

"What?" Gladio was completely in his protective mode. His voice had a very noticable edge to it.

"Iggy isn't a sexual person at all." I started, "This had to be a ridiculously high dose."

"Ok?" Gladio didn't know what that meant for us or Iggy. He didn't have not one idea.

"That means... This is going to he a long couple of hours." I said in a calm voice resulting in both of them going quiet. Iggy's heavy breathing and other explicit noises were all that could be heard. It was extremely tense in the room.

"Well... What do we do? We can't just leave him by himself, but we also can't just watch him orgasm a hundred times!" I nearly laughed at the quote, but stopped myself because I knew this wasn't a laughing matter. I paused before I said anything back.

"Well... Me and Prompto can leave to let you guys work it out." I didn't know what I meant by work it out. I just wanted an excuse to leave to lessen Iggy's soon to be mortification. He's never gonna live this down as it is, he doesn't need to clear up with all three of us viewing him like the sunset.

"He's been drugged, I'm not going to take advantage of him." Gladio responded completely misinterpreting what I meant.

"I never said you had to fuck him, though I'm sure you want to." I said the last bit without thinking. He didn't say anything, surprisingly.

"Yeah Gladio," Prompto said suddenly taking me off guard as I forgot he was here, " You don't even have to touch him. Just make sure he doesn't hyperventilate or anything like that." Oh, right.  That was one of the side effects of the drug.

"Hyperventilate?" Gladio isn't stupid, he was just still in shock at everything.

"Remember. Omega in heat. Too much heat, bad" Prompto said as if Gladio was Frankenstein's monster.

"It's settled then," I said hastily after a short silence, "have fun." I told Gladio as I drug Prompto out of the hotel.

Me and Prompto settled for some breakfast after we left the hotel. We had at least four hours, if not six. We ate in silence after having small talk with the barista Coctura, who knew something was up with Iggy and Gladio. Me and Prompto both played off what was happening.

"So, what do you want to do while they're... busy?" I asked prompto as we finished up our meals. He stared for a second before throwing the question right back at me.

"I don't know, do you have any ideas?" I hummed. I would challenge him to a rematch if our game, but the room was occupied.

I suddenly thought about what Iggy had said yesterday as we left the Regalia. I shall indulge myself in the beauty of the Galdin Quay.

"Hey, how about we just enjoy the sceneary?" I asked and he just titled his head then hummed.

"I, I guess that sounds like a plan." He said not having a better idea. We both thanked Coctura and then stood up and started progressing towards the pier. We walked slowly as we didn't need to rush. Without our muscle and brains we were nothing. As we were walking, we walked past a man who looked oddly misplaced. He looked royal, but like an evil type of royal. Me and Prompto tried to ignore him as we walked, but something just made the hairs on the back of our necks stand up. The man appeared to be eyeing us too.

"Um, can I help you?" Promtpo asked trying to sound polite.

"Oh, pardon me, I have no intention of disturbing you. I just have to say, I quite admire you choice of apparel." He said. I stifled any emotions from my face. Prompto smiled at the man.

"Thank you..." He paused and looked at the man, I looked over him too, "I like your style too!" The man took a small bow. when he looked back up at us after bowing, a chill went down my spine. His eyes were glimmering with nothing good, and his smile was more of a smirk. He was not a good man, he was not a good man. I shot him a fake smile and then grabbed Prompto's hand and walked him along the pier. I felt the man's eyes still on us, but didn't want to look suspicious.

"Did you notice the strange vibes of the man too?" Prompto whispered into my ear. He sensed it too, that's good.

"Oh yeah," I whispered back," he was definitely trouble. Stay on guard if we cross paths again." He nodded quickly and we both ended up at the end of the pier.

-To Be Continued-