Chapter 15

Sung disembarked the Blue ghost early the next morning before the sunrise in the Same ship Yard he had been to some weeks prior after the Utter Cluster Fuck that was the Invasion of the North Pole. Moving through the sea of people and the rows upon rows of of tents to the center of the Camp where a Tent stood erect that was much larger than those around it. This was the operation center of the Camp once Used by Admiral Zhao back when he was just a Commander. opining the flap of the tent Sung stepped inside. Men moved back and forth in the tent some huddled around a large map held up by two wooden legs in the far side of the tent while others did different tasks such as carrying papers and such outside and into the tent. A few of the Men in the tent had already noticed him, then again it was hard to not notice a Royal Procession Solider with a sword on his back but they would only give a passing glance before going about their duties. Stepping further into the tent to the group around the map.

"The Eastern fleet is going to be sending more ships this way with some much needed medical supplies. I want docks nine through sixteen cleared of vessels until further notice. Let it be known any Ships who don't have a need for major repairs done hold position on the coast." Whoever had spoken received a nod from those around him. "We all know how Admiral Chan "Loves" to keep everyone out of the loop so the battle group could be here today or next week as far as we know so have all support staff on standby to help unloading supplies."

"Excuse me"Sung spoke up interrupting the staff meeting "Who is in command here?"

"I am" A man with a black bushy beard on his face an eye patch over his right eye, his voice calm and surprisingly smooth "Commander Aomero at your service" The name suddenly rang a bell in Sung's head. Aomero had taken command of what was left of the Northern Invasion fleet, seemed he had gained command of the Ship yard with hundreds of warship to command Giving the Commander the Army Equivalent rank of a Lieutenant Colonel. After all he had done to get the fleet home he deserved the posting. "Did't expect to see any more Royal Procession here, I thought You lot went back to the Capital"

"I returned on Special Assignment" Sung said as he reached into his pants pocket pulling out a stiff piece of paper the size of a small square with a Golden stamp shaped like a dragon. The Commander didn't seemed surprised to see the Firelords Seal. "I need transportation on the next wagon train to Fort Sozin"

Aomero gave a slight nod of the head "Thought that was you Lieutenant Yang" He then turned to his subordinates "We have anything heading out that way today?"

One of the men in long flowing robes and a breast plate over his chest broke off from the group and moved over to another group of Solders who seemed to be file clerks by the large amount of papers around them. The officer spoke with the Clerks for a minute before one of them handed him a sheet of paper. "the 33rd armored Calvary battalion is schedule to head out today."

"That work Lieutenant?" Commander Aomero asked with a raise of the eyebrow.

"Works just fine sir" Sung responded placing the paper back in his pocket. "By the way sir...its Captain now" He finished giving a slick grin which the Commander returned.

"Congratulations Captain, I hope that came about because of my report. many of the men here now might not had made it if you hadn't organized the  evacuation."

"I just did my duty commander" Sung responded as humble as ever.

"Ostrich horse shit son, You know how many senior officer cut and run when that walking blob of water came marching through the city? Too damn many, yet a Junior officer stayed on the field until the last man made it on. If that was just doing your duty then your rank should thank about transferring to the Navy, I'll get you commanding your own ship quicker than you could blink. The way you act you'd make Commander in a years time.