Chapter 44: Déjà Vu

January 16th, 2008
Tuesday, 12:00pm - Kendall, Miami

Sometimes staying in bed all day can be the best thing to ever happen to you. Sometimes. You could sleep in bed, lie in bed, watch TV in bed, contemplate the world and your life in bed, preserve your energy and do whatever the fuck you want, have any meal of the day in bed, and, of course, have sex for however long and as many times as you want. Why leave when all the pleasures you could ever want can take place in the comfort of your own room?

Lauren certainly wasn't thinking of leaving it. And neither was Aleesia. The shorter woman got up early in the morning to make her and Lauren a classic meal of bacon, scrambled eggs, waffles and a variety of sliced fruits—cherries and salted avocados to be specific. The extra salt was for Aleesia. Lauren had cracked a joke when Aleesia returned to the bedroom with their plates of food, commenting on the excessive salt Aleesia made the habit of adding onto everything these days and finishing with "you are what you eat: salty" to address her attitude lately. That earned her a slap to the arm which led to them play fighting, abandoning their plates they only cleared half of for a battle of who was the strongest.

Obviously Lauren won...or so she thought. Aleesia took advantage of Lauren letting her guard down and flipped her over, pinning her wrists to the bed as she straddled her, threatening to stab her with the butterknife on the nightstand. Neither of them were sure on how it escalated but next thing they knew, Aleesia was rubbing on Lauren's strained cock that poked out the leg holes of her boxers and poked at her center clothed with white panties. Then that turned into clothes being taken off, lips lathered over every square inch of each other's body, simultaneous grinding with want and long minutes of oral sex. Aleesia fed Lauren breakfast without her asking, moments later she was feeding Lauren with the dessert between her thighs.

That was nine in the morning. Aleesia hasn't been in the mood for weeks, therefore depriving Lauren of what was constantly on her mind. Now that she was in the mood—and apparently couldn't get out of the mood—Lauren capitalised and saw to it that they didn't leave the bedroom except to pee and brush their teeths again. They ate more, cuddled, explored each other's bodies in an intimate way having nothing to do with sex, switched between hard fucking to love making. In this very moment, it was both.

Lauren had her hands firmly grasping Aleesia's hips that rolled as she bounced on Lauren's cock, facing away from her. Their bodies fell into a frantic rhythm together, flying off the mattress as their moans, heavy breaths of arousal and mixing cum filled the room. "Harder, mami?" she husked, her balls pummeling Aleesia's clit.

"Mhm," Aleesia moaned, eyebrows furrowed and jaw slacked. She clenched her teeth and whimpered as Lauren took her hands behind her to hold while she thrust up harder, pounding into her heat as Aleesia's bouncing became faster. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

With her lip trapped between her teeth, Lauren fixated on Aleesia's ass and smirked, giving it a quick slap, eliciting both a squeal and a moan from the girl. She threw her head back into the pillow, swearing under her breath as she felt tension building from the base of her cock. Her eyes rolled when Aleesia sat down all the way, grinding real slow as she gripped her throbbing shaft, her walls unclenching and clenching around it tightly. "Ohhh fuuuckk...fuck me," Lauren dragged out, holding her hips again. She grinded with her and moved the girl back and forth, "Dale, baby. Dale," she slapped her ass again, grabbing two handfuls. "Mmmm.."

"You like that, daddy?" Aleesia looked over her shoulder, half-lidded eyes, wearing a coy dimpled smirk. Lauren nodded and she started massaging her balls, enhancing her pleasure while at the same time making her ache.

"Fuck, Aleesia, don't do this to me," Lauren pleaded breathlessly, mere seconds away from coming.

"Do what?" Aleesia's back arched and she whirled her hips agonisingly slow, sliding up and down. She relished in Lauren's suffering and pulled out, leaving her frustrated and face a burning red. Just as Lauren was about to protest, Aleesia turned around and threw one leg over her body, straddling the green eyed girl as she jerked her cock in twisting motions, keeping the purple head warm as she sank onto it, sucking it in inch by inch. Lauren's eyebrows furrowed and she choked out low guttural moans as Aleesia kinked an eyebrow, maintaining direct eye contact. "You feel so good, mi amor."