Chapter 17: Tough Love

A/N: I said something on twitter only some of you got, so I will repeat myself here. Sugar is not a villain in this story but she also isn't a hero. She is a flawed ally and her character is complex like Lauren's is. We all wanna protect Lauren, but what Sugar won't do is baby the bitch and go easy on her. Entiendes? Okay. Let's move on to the story.

-

*FLASHBACK*

Camila didn't know Lauren long, but she did really enjoy her company. Not only was Lauren hilarious, gentle, a sweetheart, protective, and intelligent, she was smoking hot. Every now and then whenever they saw each other throughout the day in passing or at the public library, Camila would catch herself drooling over Lauren and fantasising about her. The gang leader had a couple of interesting tattoos that just completed her body in all the right ways, her figure was to die for, and her eyes were so captivating and green...Camila didn't know how one could walk around looking that hot and not get fined for it. Only two days into getting to know each other and Lauren made the first move to kiss Camila; she wanted her so bad, she couldn't take not having her any longer.

Camila didn't question the kiss or whether they should be doing this or not. She didn't question Lauren's cuteness and immediate interest in her. She didn't think twice about Lauren buying her flowers or doodling little pictures of her all over every piece of paper that fell in her lap, or the way Lauren constantly wrote the name 'Candy' all over her skin then washed it off before anyone else could see it. Everything sort of just happened so fast. Camila was looking for something exciting, Lauren was more than that. Lauren was dangerous for her to want, which made her want her so much more. Camila let her atttaction to her win and didn't consider building a friendship before moving as fast as they did. In retrospect, that was their biggest mistake.

Movie night at a motel in Miami Springs was where it all took off and Camila got on the path to becoming a changed girl. Now initially they were only supposed to watch a movie and spend quality time together. Lauren didn't make a move that suggested they do more than watch a film, she merely gave Camila a few innocent kisses and cuddled with her on the bed.

"I'm not straight or anything, but I'd definitely do Johnny Depp. I hate that he's a pussy boy in this film, but his beauty makes up for it. You feel me?" Lauren ranted as she dug for popcorn and shoved it into her mouth. "I cannot stand that one ugly bitch, though. The only ugly puta in this shit. What's her name...Hatchet-Face? Dios mío, quiero sacarla de su miseria y matarla." (My God, I want to put her out of her misery and kill her.)

Camila giggled then side smirked at Lauren's heated remarks over the film 'Cry Baby'. She watched as the cast tongue kissed in the grass and got curious about what it'd be like if she took it further with Lauren. The movie was turning her on the way it shouldn't, and her eyes kept shifting from the film to Lauren's profile. And from Lauren's profile, her brown eyes would dart down to Lauren's bulge constantly though she was too flustered to stare longer than a millisecond. Should she just go for it? The carnal desire was too strong and the urge to experience what sex was like has been lingering since her first kiss with Thomas Elias behind her church. Surely this was Satan's work, otherwise Camila would be thinking clean and clearly.

To make matters worse, Lauren put her arm around Camila again and went in to steal a quick kiss. The gang leader smiled softly and murmured, "You enjoying the movie, mi reina?"

"Yeah," Camila said in a hushed voice. She rushed in and kissed Lauren before her head could turn again, then locked their lips together so Lauren could stay in place and pay attention to her. Judging by the way Lauren was kissing her, she wanted to be soft and keep things at a more innocent level. Camila said 'fuck that' and bit down on Lauren's lip, leaning her body into Lauren's some more.