A Minor Hiccup

Before we begin, there is a new sort of series that is entirely based on this story. Its called the Team RWBY Pokémon Tournament, and it features everyone with a Pokémon battling for a special prize. Feel free to check it out as it has nothing to do with the plot. Well, at least not till the end.

We now return you to our story. Thank you for listening and enjoy!

Team RWBY Dorm.

Today was the day. The day, in which a little investigation would be going on.

"Alright, now that we're all here, the investigation starts now!" Ruby declared as she jumped off the bed to the floor.

"I'm so glad we're taking this seriously." Weiss sarcastically said.

"Hey, we have a plan." Yang said back. "That's... moderately serious."

"Right." Ruby nodded to her sister. "Everyone remember their roles?"

"You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconstancies." Weiss stood up and stated her group's role. "Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

"The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members." Blake said

"Yeah!" A familiar voice suddenly calls from out of their room. Everyone shifts right to a smiling Sun Wukong and grinning Moon as they hanged upside-down, with Sun using his tail and Moon floating upside-down, in their open window. The whole team is taken aback.

"Sun!" Blake yelps with an alarmed tone. Yang frowns. "How'd you get up here?"

"Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time."

"You do what?!" Weiss growls. Sun raises an eyebrow in confusion though.

"I climb trees all the time. What else do you mean?" He asked. Moon was holding back a laugh at the face Weiss was making.

"Anyways, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?" Sun brings the talk back as he and the Shadow Pokémon flips into the room, ignoring Weiss' scowl at him.

"We are going to investigate the situation...as a team." Blake responds as she steps forward.

"Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to." Ruby adds with an apologetic tone. Sun however chuckles.

"Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!" He gestures outside the room window.

The team leans out the window on top of one another cartoon-style to see the aforementioned teammate of Sun's standing outside, cool as can be. Neptune gives them a nod as he smiles and raises a hand, with Zinger mimicking the gesture.

"'Sup?"

"Clauncher?"

"...How did you even get up here?" Ruby cocks her head.

"I have my ways." He looks down, gulping nervously though. "But, seriously though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now."