Cynthia vs Rogue Part 2

"Use Psychic to fix up the battlefield and the surrounding area."

"Metagro!" The creature nods, or does what can be considered a nod by bowing it's main body. It's legs retract up and it hovers off the ground before using Psychic to fix the area up.

Steven takes his place back in the referee's square. Cynthia and Rouge return to their spots, staring intently at one another.

"The match will continue where we left off. Cynthia has chosen to keep using Milotic, so Rogue will choose his next Pokémon." Steven

Cynthia's Milotic didn't look too bad despite being inflicted with Burn. She was one of Cynthia's top powerhouses, after all and is one of the few Pokémon she had with her through her journey.

"Alright!" Rogue pulls out his next Pokémon. "Sceptile, weed them out!"

He tossed the Pokéball out in front of him and his third Pokemon.

"Sceptile!" A large, bipedal reptile cries before taking a battle stance.

The creature looked a lot like Ren's Grovyle, but with major differences.

Its neck is longer, and it has two crests on its head instead of a long leaf, and it has semicircular, yellow eyes with red rims. Its lower jaw and a belt-like band across its waist are also red. Along its back, it has two lines running down the middle and two rows of yellow bulbs. Its tail is shaped similar to that of a giant fern. Like Grovyle, both of its long arms have two sharp, elongated leaves and three claws.

"Wow, it's Grover if he were an adult!" Nora says.

"Not necessarily. That's Grovyle's final form." Ren says, awe in his usual cool tone. Curious, he pulls out his Pokèdex to learn more.

"Sceptile, the Forest Pokémon, and the evolved form of Grovyle. The seeds growing on Sceptile's back are brimming with vitamins that can revitalize trees. Its arms are equipped with razor-sharp leaves, and it moves lightly through tree branches in order to attack its enemies."

"A Grass-type. Professor Shirona-Stone is at a big disadvantage." Ren expressed his concern. "And Milotic is inflicted with Burn."

"Her odds really are against her." Pyrrha comments. She was worried about Cynthia coming out on top against Sceptile. Despite this, Cynthia kept herself calm and her posture confident.

Rogue looks at Sceptile, who looked a bit nervous at the prospect of battling Cynthia's infamous Milotic. Rarely, his first starter would get worried at battling, but Rogue understood him. Cynthia's Milotic was a force to be reckoned with since it was Cynthia's second strongest Pokémon on her team.

"Don't worry Sceptile, we can do this. Just keep calm, and we'll be fine." His encouragement seemed to have done its work, as Sceptile looked reassured and his confident demeanour returned.

Rogue had full confidence in his team, but he knew that his biggest obstacle was her signature ace, Garchomp. To fight the Mach Pokémon would not go well, and his chances of winning would be slimmer than defeating Cynthia without her Garchomp.

Even if he wouldn't win, it wouldn't be too bad of a defeat. That is, if he decides to use his strongest Pokémon. He'll have to wait and see after this next round.

"Let the battle resume!" Steven declares, throwing his arms down.

"Milotic, Ice Beam!" Cynthia orders calmly.

"Sceptile, dodge and use Acrobatics!" Rogue orders immediately after her.

"Scep, Sceptile!" As Milotic used Ice Beam, Sceptile breaks into a dash with blazing speed. The Forest Pokémon's body becomes outlined in white as it dodges multiple Ice Beams before striking the Tender Pokémon's front.

Champion in Remnantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें