Stylist Noona Pt 49 (Stay With Me) (smut/fluff)

Start from the beginning

"God damn" He pants flopping on the bed.

"You're telling me," Flattening onto your stomach you sigh happily, "that was more fun than I thought it would be."

"Hey Hobi" Yoongi calls from the kitchen, "This was dropped at the front gate for you."

Yoongi hands him the box, and the two of you share a knowing glance

"Thanks hyung," The elder nods and goes back to whatever he was doing, "I'll go put it in your closet okay?'

You nod. Honestly where would you be without the brilliant mastermind that is Hoseok?

All you have to do now is wait until after dinner, say you're changing into something more comfortable, then reappear and have the guys gush over the beautiful nightie like it's the first time they've heard about it.

Hopefully it's not a mission that is easier said than done.

Instead of agonizing over the situation any longer, you decide to help Yoongi make dinner.

Hes already mostly done, but that's okay. At least you can set the table and get the beers and other drinks set up.

Its a simple dinner, garlic noodles with kimchi pancakes, but its so good. It doesn't take long for the pots to be completely emptied.

The laughter and chatter fills the small dining room. The feeling of finally being home is so relaxing. Sure the trip to Croatia was fun, but nothing beats just staying at home.

"Anyone want to watch a movie?" Jungkook asks, gathering up the dirty plates from the table.

"Sure, How about The Notebook?"

"Taehyung, no not again. We just watched that not too long ago," Jimin complains earning a pout from Tae.

"What about Spirited Away?"

"Oo that's okay with me," The youngest chirps.

The others agree and it's decided. Once the kitchen and dining room are cleaned up from dinner, you excuse yourself to put on something more comfortable.

"Go ahead and start it without me, I'll be right back."

Just like he said, the box is in your closet. The thigh highs go straight into your dresser, and you put the cloudy pink nightie on.

It's sheer enough to see your bra and panties, so you change them out for a lacey white set. The neckline is conservative, but the hemline comes an inch, if that, below your ass. Your movements fluff the fabric, and the curve of your ass peaks out every time.

Tying your hair up into a cute high pony, and giving your face a little more blush, you feel sufficiently cute.

Time to show off, and hope the boys play along convincingly enough.

The kitchen is dark, save for the light emanating from the TV in the next room.

You stand in the doorway watching your men be fascinated by the whimsical world of Studio Ghibli.

You giggle, at their faces, hearing you makes them turn on the spot. Their jaws hang open at the alluring sight of you in the sheer nightie, and lace underwear

"Wow Angel, where did you get that?" Hoseok asks, knowing to keep the secret.

"It was a gift, from one of my many lovers," You feign dramatic making Jimin giggle.

"Well he has good taste," Namjoon pats his lap beckoning you to him.

Before you go to Joon, you walk over to Jin, whose eyes have been wide since you came through the door.