Stylist Noona Pt 49 (Stay With Me) (smut/fluff)

Start from the beginning

In the blink of an eye Hoseok breaks you hold, grabs your wrists in one hand. He winks, placing a hand on your lower back, and with immense ease he's flipped you onto your back. This isn't exactly how you saw your afternoon going.

"It's cute that you think you're in charge." You love when dark Hoseok comes out to play, "There's only one Dom allowed in this room. Got it angel?"

You can't answer him, you just lay there trying to put the words together, but they never come. His aura is suffocating, an you're so needy for him. Theres something about not being allowed to have sex that makes you want it even more.

He grinds into your cunt making you moan quietly, he chuckles at your failure to stay dominant and in charge.

"Now look who's being dominated." You curse into his shoulder as he leans down to lick and kiss around the neckline of your sundress. "You even wore a dress for me today. You know you wanted me on top. Isn't that right?'

"Yes," You choke out trying to keep your moans under wraps.

"Now get up onto your knees, I'll be right back." Hoseok leaves the bed to go to his bedside table.

"Lube?" You question looking at the pink bottle of goo in his hand "What are you planning on?"

You assumed before he would ask before trying to initiate any kind of butt stuff, but now with your pussy out of commission....

"I'm gonna fuck your thighs babe," He winks, "just do as I say, and get on your hands and knees."

Staring down at the blankets beneath you, listening to the rustling of pants and a shirt being removed. You gasp when a cold liquid gets drizzled on your ass and thighs, coating your remaining thong. Hoseok's hands hold your hips as he pushes his cock between your tightly pressed thighs. You hold your sundress up around your waist to look, the head of him is swollen and pink between your legs.

He begins to move thrusting back and forth, giving a spank to your ass. You cry out, savoring the beautiful sting his palm creates.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget about your cute little pussy." You moan at his word, letting your hips push back into him, "Needy aren't we."

"Shut up and just fuck me!"

"Well that's not a very nice way to ask Angel. Try again." Two more spanks.

"Please fuck me." You beg knowing he wants to hear you submit. At this point you're so horny you'd do anything.

"That's a good girl," He pull your panties to the side and plunges his fingers into your cunt.

Thrusting his fingers in time with his hips Hoseok doesn't give you a single second to adjust. The long fingers curl and hit your gspot just right. The way his body moves yours as he fucks your thighs and fingers you, makes it feel like he's actually inside you

The repeated abuse on your gspot has your arms weak and you have to drop to your chest.

Hoseok seems to enjoy the view from the way he moans and thrusts a little faster.

"Touch yourself babe, give yourself what you need to cum all over my fingers."

You reach down, playing tight fast circles on your clit while Hoseok fingers you from behind.

"Fuck Ho-seok," The breath catches in your throat and you feel your high washing over you.

Still pumping his fingers, Hoseok rides you through your climax. He takes himself out from between your thighs, and jerks his cock in fast short strokes until he paints your ass and the back of your legs.