If he caught me crying and asked what's wrong, all I'm just saying is I just can't believe that I survived. To be honest, I still can't believe until now. But I am thankful, and really grateful. Jade died for me and I lived for her. What I promised, is my promise. And I will never break that.

There's no day that I never think of my first love. Every night before I sleep, I am praying that she will stay by my side, guiding me. If it wasn't because of her, I won't save myself, and I think I'm with her now. If it wasn't because of her, I'm not happy like what I am feeling right now. It's not that I am happy that I lost her, what I meant is I'm happy because I didn't break my promise to her.

I am telling Madison all of the experience I encountered aboard that ship, but like what I've said, except a thing about Jade. I am thinking that if I already have grandchild, and when I am already old, I will tell and introduce my first love and the only one who saved me.

When I met Alex, at first, I couldn't accpet because the only person who owns my heart is Jade. But I remember, that I should learn to open my heart again to other people. I know no one could and would replace Jade, because she's different for me. Alex gave me an unconditional love wholeheartedly that gave me the reason to give and value him the same. Like Jade, he's kind, thoughtful, caring, loving, brave, and all of the positive attitude he already got. I don't want to compare him to Jade.

Madison is already 7 that's why she can understand some of the things she need to. When I am telling her a story, she can comprehend. I remember when she asked me how did I survived, when I told her she's so glad and amazed. She even asked how I managed to handle the extreme coldness of the water and etc.

"Mommy!" Madison called. Of course it's only her, it's just the two of us left here. Alex is in his work.

"Yes baby?" I replied, she sat beside me.

"Tell me the story," She stated while giggling. I smiled.

"Haven't I already told you about it?"

"One more, mommy. Tell me one more," She stated.

"Alright, alright. Let's start I think from....."

"Or mommy, can you tell me what's your favorite moment aboard Titanic?" She asked. I stared at her for a minute.

Favorite moment....a lot. Perhaps the whole time being in Titanic were my favorite moments. There's no specific. But if it's needed, maybe mine and Jade's first kiss.

And why's that? I chose that as my favorite because that time I realized my feelings for her. Not just realized, but I accepted and understood it. Falling in love with someone isn't easy, and it is the hardest thing I've had experienced in my whole life. When I remembered asking my father about that, hearing his words and understanding it's meaning was really hard. And when I experienced it, I can tell that it's ten times harder.

April 14th, 1912. The sunset. I always remember that time. The scene, the place. In the front deck, the way she held my arms and waist, the way she looked at me, I can see her eyes that is full of love. Her smile from ear to ear, her voice entering my ears, singing to my heart. Her kiss that is full of passion. Her lips that were pressed onto mine, the way she moved her mouth in sync with mine, the way our noses were brushing, and the way our heads were moving in different angles.

Remembering that moment made me cry sometimes. But I thank God I'm not crying right now. I just missed Jade.

"Mommy? Who's Jade?" Madison asked. My eyes widened when I realized that I've said everything out loud. She fucking heard it.