Seventeen

Art

PERRIE'S POV~

Jade looked at me with a weird expression. Does she really think I'm not serious? I am definitely serious. Yes, ever since I saw her drawings, and sketches of the french girls wearing absolutely nothing, an idea quickly came into my mind. I also want her to draw me like one of them.

I don't care if she's going to see me completely naked, it's alright for me. Why would I be ashamed of my body right? It's Jade. I'd rather be completely naked in front of her than in front of Zayn. He's never gonna see me in that way.

"What?" I asked her because she absolutely looked shocked, maybe she thinks that what I said was unbelievable.

"Uh...are you sure?" She asked, confirming what she heard. She looks cute though

I nodded my head as a response. She swallowed and nodded her head as well, okay. Goodluck to you Ms. Thirlwall.

JADE'S POV~

Oh my gosh. My mind is racing right now. I can't imagine her undressing herself in front of me. And the fact that she wants me to draw her wearing absolutely nothing, oh my goodness. I really can't believe that. I'm sure that if it happen later, I'll just swallow deeply. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, but I guess, she really meant that she's serious about it so...why not? I mean..it's not new for me though, I've already seen so many women standing in front of me while completely naked. Well, for me, she would be the best and most beautiful among them. .

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her brust into laughter all of a sudden. What is freaking wrong with this gorgeous woman?

I looked at her confused. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Are you ready to draw me?" She replied. Oh gosh, absolutely.

"Oh..of course," I answered.

"Now?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"If...if you want..then alright," I stated. Why I felt sudden nervousness

"Of course I want..maybe later," She stated.

"Uhm, Perrie..sorry if I'm going to ask you this-"

"I know you're going to ask me why is it fine for me to let you see my whole being, am I right?" She stated cutting me off. She can definitely read my mind

I can't manage to say anything, so I just nodded my head.

"Well, I know you're thinking that i may feel uncomfortable, but it's fine. I'd rather undress in front of you....than in front of Zayn," She stated, mumbling the last sentence as she looked away. Wait, did I heard it right?

"What about....if your mother find out about this?" I asked. Why the heck am I asking this stupid question

"Of course, you know my mother. She hates you, and she hates me being with you," She stated making my heart shatter into million pieces. That kinda hurts.

"But I don't need her care. What I need is you, nothing else," She stated, making my heart beats faster. My heart was fixed again. Why are you doing this to me Edwards?

I smiled at her. And she giggled. I think it's because I'm probably red like a tomato right now. But I don't care, she was always driving me crazy. Now, I'm thinking about nothing else but her. I will draw her. And as far I could think of, this will be one of the most unforgettable moment in my entire life.

Minutes had passed and I already decided to begin drawing her. The one and only Perrie Edwards. She agreed and now she's at her room, preparing. I already prepared what I needed to use and the couch that she will lay on as well.