"Come on, I've got you," Jade repeated, as Perrie finally reached Jade's place.

"What's happening, Jade?" Perrie asked, nervousness laced in her voice. Jade take a glance at the water and everywhere.

"I don't know, I don't know," Jade replied.

JADE'S POV~

This is it. I don't really know what is happening, I just knew that this ship will sink. Half of it was already submerged, and of course this is the next. The part where we are. I decided to climb here at the very edge, and very top of the sinking ship, to avoid us from falling easily. I think it lessen the nervousness I felt, But I don't know if Perrie felt the same.

I'll tell her not to let go of my hand. I am a good swimmer, indeed. But I don't think if I can survive this cold water, not just simply cold, but freezing. If you got suck down at the water, you will not be able to breathe properly. And to think. You will not be able to think about anything because of pain. The pain that it can cause. Not just a simple pain, but it feels like you got stabbed by a thousand knives, straight to your internal. I hope Perrie remembered what I told her about that water being so cold.

PERRIE'S POV~

I asked Jade about what's happening even though I am definitely sure that it'll sink. All of this will sink. The cold water, the freezing water. I'm getting scared again, but no. I should be strong. I am stronger than Jade and I will prove that, even though I am not that able to fight for myself now, I am feeling weak. But I will not let my weakness take control of my whole body. My whole body system right now was already drowned. Drowned in tiredness and nervousness. I have already said that a thousand times maybe, but it's the only thing I felt right now.

I hope after this big disaster, Jade and I will be able to fulfill our dreams and goals together. Our plans for our future. Talking about that makes me feel so great.

"Jade?" I called, she immediately turned her head to face me. We're still here at the sitting room. Jade just finished drawing me earlier. After complimenting her drawing of me, we continued to gossip.

"Yes?" She replied.

"I just want to ask....what are your plans when this ship docks?" I asked. I hope we had the same plans.

"Oh...I don't have any idea yet...I don't even know where am I going to go," She stated, giggling, I giggled along with her. And when I didn't speak, she did.

"What about you?" She asked back.

"Oh..I don't know. Maybe the wedding will be postponed...because I just realized something," I stated looking straight in her eyes. She smiled, maybe she knew what I'm talking about. Of course she knew, you idiot self.

"With whom are you going?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. Oh stop it Thirlwall.

"Shut the hell up, Amelia," I stated, crossing my arms in my chest.

"Wow, now you're calling me in my second name huh?" She stated, laughing. I rolled my eyes and laughed along with her.

"Of course, who else would I stay with?" I stated, smiling.

"With Jade, I think," She stated, pretending that she's not 'Jade'

"Oh gosh," I stated, laughing.

"I..lov-" I was cutted off when she suddenly kissed me. Instead of pulling away, I kissed back with the same passion. When we pulled away, I was about to ask why she did that but I decided against it. I can tell she doesn't want to talk about it.