Shouto bowed with his arms in his sides, "It's nice to meet you, Hijikata-san. Pardon the intrusion."

"No need for that, take a seat, I'll take out your lunch in a second." The lady waved them off, returning to somewhere inside.

"Come on, I hope you're ready." Sunako said jokingly.

They settled down on one of the empty tables, folding their knees under them. A familiar boy bounded up to them, holding a bowl of steaming ramen. He sat down beside Sunako and placed his bowl on the table.

"Suna-chan, is this your hero friend?" The boy said.

"Uh, yeah. Shouto, this is Hiroshi, from back then. Hiroshi this is Todoroki-kun."

Oh, I remember him now. He's that kid with her when I first talked to her on that one park. It was a completely random day.

Hijikata-san approached them with two trays in her hands. Shouto stood up and took the other one with him. Settling it down on the table. He sat back down on his seat.

"Here they are! I hope I did well on the soba, it's been awhile since I made them." The lady said.

"Thank you for the food."

"So, tell me about your super hero power!" Hiroshi exclaimed, swallowing his food.

"Hiroshi, what do you say?" Sunako said quietly to the boy.

The boy sighed and cleared his throat, "Can you please tell me about your superhero power?".

Shouto stared at the boy for a second before replying, "I can use ice in my right and fire in my left."

"That's totally awesome! What do you do with it?" Hiroshi sat up and leaned over the table.

"I use it to freeze, create barriers and just what a fire does." He replied, taking a sip of his drink to speak properly.

"Hm, well it's awesome." Hiroshi calmed down and continued to eat his ramen.

"How about you?" Shouto asked.

"I don't have one." The boy replied, and Shouto instantly regretted asking him.

"But it's completely fine! Suna-chan said that as long as I work hard, I can do many awesome things!" Hiroshi said, Sunako smiled at him and patted his back.

Shouto glanced at the girl in in front of him, she was smiling at Hiroshi and laughing along with whatever every silly thing the young boy says.

She looks different when she's around these children and her guardian. She's also really good with kids.

"Shouto?"

"Hm?" Shouto returned his attention to her.

"Wanna start studying?" She said, standing up and arranging their plates.

"Yeah."

"Then let's go."

He followed after her, walking through the large house and passing by room after room. They arrived at the door, Sunako opened it and walked inside. Shouto looked around, he observed her room and concluded that it was really clean, an organised desk with a few scattered notebooks, and a well made bed. There were pictures hanging on the wall and books lining up a slender bookcase situated beside her desk. And a low table in between the desk and the bed under the window.

"We can study here, the kids know that they can't really come in here without asking me first." She said.

They sat down on the low table and brought out their notes and books. Knees tucked under neath, curtains drawn back to let some sunlight in, they started to study.