Chapter Five

"I am-"
"Coming through the door like a normal person!" A loud voice boomed throughout the classroom. Making us all look up to whoever was at the door. Excited and shocked gasps echoed from the students inside.

"It's All Might!" Said a voice somewhere from the room.

Kirishima raised his fist, "Wow, he really is a teacher!" He exclaimed clearly from excitement. However, my expression did not match his. Standing in front of us, is the Top Hero. The number one. The very place that I am aspiring to be. One of the very few I speculate to know about my father's 'classified' files. Of course, I have not the slightest confirmation if I'm right, but he might be around the time of the tragic accident of the fire. Though, no villains were at the scene when it occured, as it was deemed as a mere accident, so no heroes were dispatched, only the ones who work as rescue, so I cannot help but think of why would they deem it as classified information.

"I teach Hero Basic Training, It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn on how to be a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject. Let's get right into it!" All Might's loud voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"This is what we'll do today, Combat Training! and to go with, are these!" He pointed to the wall, where slots and rows of numbered lockers slid out from it.

"These are costumes made based from your quirk registrations and requests you made before school started." He continued. That's must be what  Hijikata-san already took care of.
"After you get changed, gather in Ground Beta!"

❦︎

Ground Beta was huge, a replica of a city, made solely for heroes in training.
It looks almost exactly like the battle center from the entrance exam, considering that this is going to be a combat training, we had to fight someone or something somehow.

"Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

We're all positioned in front of All Might, suited up in our hero costumes.

"Another one wearing a cape? Though, I must say, yours need a little more sparkle." A voice from beside had said. He's.. Aoyama? The french guy, who shoots navel lasers.

"I don't think that goes well into my theme." I replied, turning away from him.

Iida suddenly raised his hand, "Sir, This is a battle center from the entrance exam, will we be conducting urban battles again?" He asked All Might, exactly what I was thinking of.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might answered him, continuing on his speech about real intelligent villains who conduct their plans indoors. It made me think about the situation of the accident. It could be possible that it was orchestrated by a villain. Hijikata-san briefly told me about my father's profession, he was a known genius apparently, who invented devices that benefit his telekinesis quirk, as the better he understood the component of the object, the better he could manipulate it. The mystery was, is how none of his inventions were seen again.

"Now for this class, you will be split into villains and heroes and fight 2 on 2 indoor battles. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in the hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the weapon in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon or capture the heroes." He explained to us.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots." He pulled out a box, drawing each pair out.

I was teamed up with a guy with a tail on his back. I went up to him, "So you're Ojiro, right?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah, and you're Hamada?" I nodded to him. We turned to listen to All Might.

"The teams to fight will be, these guys!"
His showed us two balls, with the letters D and A on it. It was Iida with the blond kid, and Midoriya with Uraraka, I believe.
"Everyone else, head to the monitor room." He directed to us. A chorus of "Yes, sir!" were said simultaneously.