Chapter Six

The front gates were flooded with people. They were holding cameras, microphones and notes. I paused when I neared them, however they caught sight of me.

"What can you say about All Might as a teacher?" One shouted at me, pointing his microphone in my direction.

"Tell us about your experience as his student!"

"What are his teaching methods?!"

Question after question were thrown at me. I froze, I didn't know how to answer their questions, and I can't see an opening to escape.

"Hamada-san!" I heard a voice over the reporters noises. An arm grabbed my elbow and started pulling me away from them. Once we got inside the building, I turned to whoever saved me from the whole fiasco.

It was Kirishima, "Hey, thank you for that. I never would've gotten out of there." I said to him, he grinned and patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, it was no problem Hamada-san. Do you wanna go to class together?" He replied and asked while scratching his neck.

"Yeah, sure, let's go. And you can call me Sunako, Hamada-san feels too formal for me." I told him, walking ahead of him.

"Hey! Kirishima, man!" A voice called out to Kirishima, making me turn my head to look. A yellow-haired guy walked up to us, patting Kirishima's back when he approached.

"Yo man, it was crazy out there, I felt like a celebrity!" He said.

"Yea, those reporters sure were pesky. Luckily, I saw Sunako outside and got her outta there." Kirishima gestured to me.

The guy turned his gaze towards me, his whole demeanor changed. "Oh hey, surely you're from 1-A, right? My name's Kaminari Denki." He leaned forwards, I forced out a smile for him.

"I'm Sunako Hamada." I replied. "Let's get to class." With that, I walked ahead of them.

But before I got too far, I heard Kaminari tell Kirishima, "Dude, you're friends with her? Nice!" I rolled my eyes, quickening my pace to class.

❦︎

"Good work on yesterday's training. I saw the video results." Mr. Aizawa droned on, regarding Bakugo and Midoriya on yesterday's events. "Now let's get down on homeroom business. It's time for you to pick your class representatives."

A series of yells echoed, with the lines of
"Me!" "I wanna be class representative!" and "I wanna do it!" I stayed silent throughout the whole ordeal. Being a class representative isn't really my style, nor would it benefit me. Iida silenced them, going on about how serious and responsible a leader should be to take on the spot. He should take it, by how "serious and responsible" he is. I have no grudges towards him, I actually think that he should take on the title.

"How about you, Sunako? I personally think that you're fit for the title." I was shocked at what Kirishima said to me. I tensed, clearly not expecting it.

Iida turned to me, "Indeed, I saw how you calculated well on your battle yesterday, and how you worked well with your partner, you should consider it." He told me.

"No, I don't want the position. It should be you, atleast for me." I ended the conversation there. Turning my gaze to the front.

We were instructed to vote, and in the end, Midoriya won the position, along with Yaoyoruzu. Lunch came, and I sat in my seat, I was peacefully eating my curry when I was surprised by Kirishima seating next to me, whom was followed by Kaminari.