Chapter Fourteen

Shouto sat in his seat in silence, yet his classmates around him was talking loudly and animatedly. The week of their internship has ended and the time for school has started again. For Shouto, training with his father along with his friend, Sunako then suddenly fighting the Hero Killer made his week feel longer than it was.

He had arrived to class at the usual time that he does. He looked around the room and observed in silence. There was one person missing in this hour, or rather late.

She wouldn't skip class, would she? She's probably just running late, though it is unusual for her.

"Todoroki-kun." His friend, Midoriya called out to him. He turned his attention on him as the green haired boy started to talk.

Mind frazzled and still mildly disoriented, Sunako finally arrived at school. She was rather late, though it was completely her fault. She slept in for ten minutes, caused by a sleepless night. She walked in class wordlessly and unnoticed, she set her bag down and fixed her school uniform.

"Hey, Sunako-chan!" A familiar voice called out to her, she turned around and saw Kirishima being held by his collar by Bakugou along with Sero. He was waving his arm like a child waving to his parents. She walked over the three situated at the front of the class.

"Hey, what's all this about?" She said once she reached the three.

"You should've seen Bakugou's hair earlier!" Kirishima laughed followed by Sero.

"I said shut up about it! I'll kick your asses!" Bakugou yelled and shook the two in his hands.

"Did you atleast get a picture?" Sunako asked playfully.

"Like hell!" Bakugou cut in and directed his yelling at her.

"Oh, Sunako-chan, tell me about your internship with Endeavor!" Kirishima said, getting up from the floor and removing Bakugou's hold on him in the process.

"With who, now?" Bakugou said, dropping Sero and walking over to her.

"Tell us, tell us! How manly was he? You're so lucky, Sunako-chan!" Kirishima said, getting closer and closer.

Sunako stepped back a bit, and put her hands up and started to wave them nervously.

"Well you know, we trained, and patrolled. There wasn't really much." Sunako laughed nervously.

Well if you don't count the whole Nomu thing, I guess.

She wondered if anyone knew about her fight with that Nomu, then again if they did then Sunako would have a lot more in her plate.

"Oh? What was he like?" Kirishima continued to ask.

"Really....um." Sunako paused and thought of the right word to describe the man. "Intense."

"Hm, well he does look like it."

"Listen here, tomato girl! I don't know how you managed to land an offer with Endeavor, but it doesn't make you any better than me! You hear?" Bakugou said, or more likely shouted at her. He reminded Sunako of a small, angry puff ball of a Pomeranian. Only that this one actually does bite.

"The Hero Killer, right?" Sunako's attention turned to Sero. Whom said his words to Iida, Shouto and Midoriya at the back.

"I'm glad that you guys made it out alive." Kirishima joined in.

Soon enough, their classmates started to gather around the three boys.

Yikes, thank god that I wasn't directly involved, and that no one witnessed what I did to that Nomu.