Chapter Eight

"You have all your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." Aizawa said to his students. Right now, the class of 1-A is gathered in front of their teacher in the train station. But one was missing.

"Yessir!" Ashido exclaimed, excitement showing through her voice.

"Speak clearly, it's 'Yes, sir.' Ashido" Aizawa snapped at her. Ashido straightened up and muttered a proper 'Yes, sir.'

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you now."

Shouto stood at the side quietly. Listening and observing. He noticed that they were short of one particular person. The red head. He looked around and searched for her familiar face, but he could not see her. If she's even here.

"Aizawa-sensei! Sunako isn't here yet!" His classmate Kirishima asked their teacher. The others paused and looked around for the girl, but to no avail, they do not see her.

"She's on her way, it might take a little while but something held her up. Go on ahead." Aizawa replied. Leaving his students without another word.

Shouto stood for a little while, then walked off to the train. He thought of what's about to come. He picked the old man's agency and he didn't want him to think that he did it out of admiration or acceptance. He wanted to make it clear that he's only there to use him. Interning with that bastard would be a pain in the ass, he only hoped that he would not face anymore troubles with him.

❦︎

Shouto arrived at the agency's building. The building stood tall and proud, looming over him with it's shadow. His grip on his suitcase became tighter in anticipation. He steeled his guts and walked inside the building. He headed straight over his father's office, a familiar route for sure.

He stood in front of the dark, big doors leading to his office. He knew for sure that the old man is just behind the door, waiting for him with that smug look on his face. He could almost hear his arrogant voice. He didn't bother do knock, instead he pushed open the doors and walked inside.

Endeavor sat in his luxurious office chair. His flames tickling his face, giving the room a light orange glow. His son stood in front of him with a glare.

"I have been waiting for you, Shouto. It seems you are finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?"

Shouto's glare hardened. He expected these kind of words his father would say. It was almost as if he had been preparing for this. He probably was.

"I have no intention of going down the path you made. I will take my own path." He replied icily.

Endeavor said nothing in return, his son was still stubborn as always. After a few moments, he decided to speak.

"We'll be leaving soon, so get ready. Also, in this training someone will be joining us."

Shouto furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. It was rare for his father to let someone tag along in their training, he always insisted that he only trains his son. A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

"What do you mean? Who?" He asked, disregarding the person who knocked on the door.

"Come in." Endeavor ignored him, signalling for the person to come in.