Chapter 2:

Allie's POV

"So, Allie, what can I do for you today?" Johnny asks. I reach into my purse and grab the picture of the tattoo I wanted.

"So, I want to finally get the tattoo in memory of my grandparents. It will be a anchor and a feather," I told him as I showed him the picture.

"Okay, I love that. Just let me get the stuff I need and I will be right back," Johnny says while getting up and walking to the back of the shop.

"The guy with the curly hair couldn't keep his eyes off you," Jake wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah, okay," I roll my eyes.

"Harry is the one with the curly hair, right? Who is the other one?" Jake asked.

"Yes, and the other one is Zayn," I answer.

"Oh okay. Isn't Harry Aubrey's favorite? She is going to flip a shit when she finds out," Jake chuckles.

"Just a little, and, yes, Harry is her favorite," I laugh.

"All right, Allie, let's get started on this tat," Johnny asks while sitting down. Before I knew it he was starting to outline my tattoo and, to be honest, it did hurt a little.

"What are you getting, Jake?" Johnny asks while still tattooing me.

"I was thinking about getting a cross on my upper arm," Jake said. Johnny and Jake begin to talk about his tattoo while Johnny contiunes working on mine.

---40 Minutes Later---

"All right Allie you are all done, but before I wrap it, I suggest you go to show Mark because if I wrap it up and you don't show him, he will kill both of us," Johnny chuckles. I nod my head and walk over to Mark, who was now done tattooing Harry and Zayn and just talking to them.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but Johnny wanted me to show you my tattoo," I giggle. Mark took my arm and started to examine my new tattoo. (PICTURE OF TATTO ON SIDE BAR)

"Oh, that looks good," Harry smiles.

"Thank you," I return his smile.

"Yeah, it looks really good," Zayn smiles at me.

"Thanks," I say.

"Mark, what do you think?" I ask him.

"It looks good. Johnny didn't mess anything up, which is always a good thing," Mark chuckles.

"Johnny never messes up, Mark, and you know that; you trained him," I laugh.

"I know, which means I am more critical of his work," Mark tells me.

"ALLIE! COME BACK, I NEED TO WRAP UP YOUR ARM!" Johnny screams at me from across the shop.

"All right, see you later," I smile and walk back to Johnny. He wraps up my arm then starts on Jake's tattoo. Then Harry and Zayn come over a few minutes.

"Hey, we just wanted to say it was lovely to meet you," Zayn smiles.

"Oh, are you guys leaving?" I ask.

Really, Allie, did you just ask them that? Obvisously they are leaving, dumb ass, I thought.

"Yeah, we have some work to do," Harry smiles.

"Oh, well have fun," I smile.

"We will try; see you around," Harry said before Zayn and he walked out to be surrounded by the group of girls waiting for them outside.

They quickly stopped, signed some things and took some pictures with all of the girls, which shows how much they love their fans.

"I don't know how they deal with that all the time," Jake said as Johnny finishes up Jake's tattoo.

I nod my head in agreement. As Jake was getting his tattoo I couldn't help but think about what he said. Could Harry really not take his eyes off me? Who am I kidding; he is one of the most famous guys in the world and he wouldn't be interested in me. I still feel like I have a connection with him. I can't explain it, but I feel drawn to him. Too bad I will probably never see him again.

Harry's POV

After saying 'Bye' to Allie, Zayn and I stopped and talked to the fans outside the tattoo shop. They were asking me a lot of questions. I could hardly answer them because I only have one question I need answered, Will I ever see Allie again?