Chapter 84:

A/N: Make sure you read the A/N at the end of the chapter :D 

Allie’s POV

It’s been almost 3 months since Harry’s birthday. Apparently from what the lads and the girls told us Harry and I drank a whole lot. Oh and we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other, but thank god we didn’t do anything in front of anyone. Louis did tell us that he found us getting dressed in the bathroom at some point during the night. I can’t believe I did that. I feel like such a slut, but my only defense is I was wasted. I haven’t drinking any alcohol since then. I don’t think Harry has either. We both had a hangover for 2 days, which was not fun. Luckily Harry’s mom stayed and took care of us. She was awesome.

I was currently cleaning the kitchen, since it was a mess. Harry was out with Zayn and Louis doing something. Harry didn’t tell me what they were doing and I didn’t ask. I had to much chores today to worry about what Harry was doing. Right as I was about to start wiping the counters down my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Danielle calling me.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Allie: “Hey Dani. What’s up?” I asked.

Danielle: “Well I was wondering if I could stop by for a few minutes?” she asked.

Allie: “Yeah I’m just cleaning the kitchen, or well the house so come on over.” I chuckled.

Danielle: “Okay I will be there in a few minutes.” She said.

Allie: “Alright bye.” I said before hanging up.

END OF CONVERSATION

10 minutes later Danielle was at my front door.

“Hey girl. Come on in. Sorry I look and probably smell bad. I’ve been cleaning all morning,” I smiled

“It’s all good. Umm is Harry here?” She asked looking around.

“Uh no he is out with Zayn and Louis why?” I asked confused.

“Cause I need to talk to you about something and I don’t want Harry to be around.” She said.

“oh okay. Do you want to sit in the living room and talk?” I asked. She nodded and we made our way to the living room.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked.

“You have to promise not to get mad at me.” She said.

“Okay, but now you are making me nervous Dani. What is going on?” I asked worrid and confused.

Harry’s POV

Zayn, Louis, and I are out shopping or an engagement ring for Allie. I had called Allie’s family last week and asked for her dads and mums permition to marry their daughter. They were over the moon excited I was going to propose to Allie. I even talked to my family about it and they were just as excited. I was glad to know my family and friends were supporting me on this. I knew from what Allie and I have talked about that she would want to be engaged for a year before actually getting married.

“Haz what about this one?” Zayn said pointing at a ring. I was looking for something that wasn’t big but not small either. I wanted something perfect.

“Nah mate that’s not it.” I said. The ring was wrong pretty but very wrong in the same sense.  I went over to a section of the jewelry store that I haven’t looked at yet. I looked at each ring through the glass. Right when I was about to give up looking something caught my eye. I asked the guys who worked there if I could see it. I called Zayn and Louis over.

“This is perfect.” I smiled.

“Yeah she is going to love it mate.” Zayn smiled and Louis agreed.

“I will take this one.” I told the guy behind the counter.

Allie’s POV

“Wait you think I’m preganant?” I asked Danielle slightly confused.

“Yes. For as long as I have known you; you always had a flat stomach. The last two months I have noticed you have gotten a little belly. I know it’s not just you being bloated.” Danielle said hesitantly. I ran over the bathroom that was next to the living room. I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach.

 “I can’t be pregnant Harry and I always use protection.” I said outloud, but more to myself then to Dani who was standing next to me.

“Have you had any morning sickness?” Danielle asked.

“There has been a few mornings I wake up and throw up, but then I feel fine so I just brushed it off as something I ate. Oh my god Danielle what am I going to do?” I asked panicked.

“Why don’t you go take a quick shower and change and I will make you a Doctors appt and we will go find out for sure.” She smiled. I nodded my head and went up stairs to shower. ‘What was I suppose to tell Harry?’ I asked myself. Neither one of us were ready to be parents. Plus he is leaving for tour in a few days.

---------------------

Danielle and I were at my Doctors office waiting to get in to see the Dr.

“Allie calm down. Everything will be fine. If you are I’m sure Harry will be okay with it. Shocked at first, but will support you. Just breath.” Danielle said rubbing my back.

“I hope your right, but maybe I wont be pregnant.” I said. Danielle and I both know that I am though.

“Allison Jones?” a nurse said. I grabbed Danielle’s arm and we got up and followed the nurse into the room.

A/N:

Harry bought an engagement ring for Allie :D

Danielle confronted Allie about Allie being pregnant……..

Is she pregnant or is she actually bloated or gain some weight?

Comment and let me know what you think.

 Don't forget to VOTE as well. :D

****So i have decided to not ask for a certain amount of votes to post the next chapter anymore. I want to be able to post when i want to :P Now i have up to chapter 90 already written so the more VOtes and Comments i get on the chapters i might just post faster. Plus i love reading all of your comments, and seeing who votes make me happy. It makes me want to keep writing. I have decided this book will be 120 chapters + the epilogue so it's coming to an end :(  

But as soon as this book is done i will starting posting my Zayn book :D

Oh i will be posting the next chapter in a few hours :)  

Allie<3